Email sent to administrators

markybear

Ive sent the following to the administrators email address. rangers@duffandphelps.com I made a post about this idea earlier in one of the threads and decided to fwd it on to D&P. Can't do any harm.

They may not be keen on the idea but I hope it shows that we are willing to contribute to prevent liquidation at Any and all costs.

"FOA RFC administrators, duff & phelps

There are many many fans who want to help fill this £1million per month deficit that was announced today. If you would give us the chance or opportunity To help then we will do. We need a vehicle to do this, we will do anything within our personal budgets to help. The thought of Rangers football club being liquidated is too much for most if not all to bear, myself included. One idea or possibility is for rangers to set up a premium rate text no. Fans would text the said no. and receive a text reply, the cost would be say £15/20 and fans can text as many times as they like. This would be paid via the fans mobile phone bills. Or anything that you can think off to allow us to contribute. We understand that pay cuts and redundancies may still be neccesary but if we can help reduce this and keep the club afloat then we will do. I am a member of 2 unofficial rangers 'fans forums'. The frustration is clear to see on these sites, the fans want to contribute more but feel other than go to home games and buy merchandise direct there's not alot left. If we contribute money but get virtually nothing in return then the club will get maximum profit. i cant speak for every RFC fan but i think i speak for the majority of fans when I say we don't care that we get nothing in return, the survival of the football club is what we will pay for and is all we care about.

I hope that you consider this idea or at least a similar idea.

I would be grateful of a reply but understand that you are very busy.

Yours Sincerely

Markybear

If u like the idea feel free to copy, paste and send them the same email (tu)

I posted something similar, but rather than a text service, I was thinking more on the lines of a number that you could call and donate - (like one of those tsunami hotlines) I think the general response was any money you give will go to the Creditors, IE Whyte first.

If that's the case its pointless us lining his pockets even more.

Nice idea but it would have stood to have more credibility had correct grammar been used, sorry to put a dampener on it. As I said though, nice idea.

Are you a school teacher?., The club is up the swanny and all you care about is grammar, get a fucking grip you total clown.

Ps

how was the grammer?

Nice idea but it would have stood to have more credibility had correct grammar been used, sorry to put a dampener on it. As I said though, nice idea.

Correct the grammar and re-post it mate. (tu)

English grammar/writing/punctuation has never been my forte

Are you a school teacher?., The club is up the swanny and all you care about is grammar, get a fucking grip you total clown.

Ps

how was the grammer?

No, a professional business like the administrators will more likely than not disregard the e-mail - rather unfortunately however should this not be the case I'll more than happily be proven incorrect. With the correct grammar, as I said, it would have looked more credible, that being said I commend markybear for his efforts with regards to helping the club.

We need on average 100,000 bears to pay £10 a month plus whatever it costs to administer to do it. We'd never get that many but anything would do.

35,000 x £30 = £1,050,000

Plus we don't have to find the whole 1mill, we are trying to contribute to keep the club afloat

No, a professional business like the administrators will more likely than not disregard the e-mail - rather unfortunately however should this not be the case I'll more than happily be proven incorrect. With the correct grammar, as I said, it would have looked more credible, that being said I commend markybear for his efforts with regards to helping the club.

As a stakeholder in the club I would be extremely angry if my email was disregarded on reasons of poor grammar

For whomever this may concern,

I alongside many other supporters of Rangers have expressed our desires with regard to helping the club to fill the £1 million loss at which the club currently runs per month. On numerous fan forums an idea has been proposed, this idea being that Rangers supporter could for example; text a premium rate phone number to make donations or have the texts set at fixed rate. I frequent several Rangers forums and the vast majority of fans whom asked would happily take part in such a scheme as long as the money went to the club.

Whilst it is understood that the club must cut costs in order to break even in the long run, at this moment of time the support will stop at no ends to ensure the survival of the club.

In return for any monetary donation the fans would only expect one thing from the club - survival.

Whilst this will be a particularly busy and perhaps stressful period for yourselves, it is also a stress for many fans and it would more likely than not be beneficial to both parties should we work together.

Regards/Yours faithfully

----

Quickly did it to keep you all happy, I'm at ease with myself now. :BELM:

For whomever this may concern,

I alongside many other supporters of Rangers have expressed our desires with regard to helping the club to fill the £1 million loss at which the club currently runs per month. On numerous fan forums an idea has been proposed, this idea being that Rangers supporter could for example; text a premium rate phone number to make donations or have the texts set at fixed rate. I frequent several Rangers forums and the vast majority of fans whom asked would happily take part in such a scheme as long as the money went to the club.

Whilst it is understood that the club must cut costs in order to break even in the long run, at this moment of time the support will stop at no ends to ensure the survival of the club.

In return for any monetary donation the fans would only expect one thing from the club - survival.

Whilst this will be a particularly busy and perhaps stressful period for yourselves, it is also a stress for many fans and it would more likely than not be beneficial to both parties should we work together.

Regards/Yours faithfully

----

Quickly did it to keep you all happy, I'm at ease with myself now. :BELM:

(tu)

It does read better and the same sentiment is upheld.

As I said before, written grammar has never been my strong point

I sent the original email to both the normal rangers email and D&P email

Auto reply only from RFC so far....

Subject: Automatic reply: Fan contribution

RE: The Rangers Football Club Plc (In Administration) (“the Company”)

Thank you for your query.

Please be advised that we are currently receiving a high volume of emails and may not be able to respond immediately, however, we will endeavour to deal with your query as soon as possible. In the meantime the latest information available can be found at www.rangers.co.uk

The affairs, business and property of the Company are being managed by the Joint Administrators, Paul Clark and David Whitehouse, who act as agents of the Company and without personal liability. Both of the Joint Administrators are licensed by the Insolvency Practitioners’ Association.

(tu)

It does read better and the same sentiment is upheld.

As I said before, written grammar has never been my strong point

Just reiterating your message and the small paragraphs help it to flow more easily for the lazy like myself. :P

I will not put a single penny in unless i have a 100% cast iron guarantee that the Shyster will not get his grubby hands on it.

And neither should anyone else for that matter.

I would happily put money into a pot to pay Dunfermline though (tu)

I would happily put money into a pot to pay Dunfermline though (tu)

Dunfermline, from what I have seen, have acted with great dignity through this situation and have even been supportive about our cause in a few interviews I have seen. It's very easy to stick the boot in during events such as this, although the ones doing so come as no real shock or surprise. I heard Jim Leishman sounding sympathetic to our cause and that is when we still need to pay them quite a hefty sum for a club like Dunfermline.

I may not have heard everything to come out of their club; however, I'd like to commend them for it.

I would Imagine that it was written at pace and with passion , I would also think that grammar may not exactly have been top of his list nor that of the Administrators for that matter . Nothing like pissing on passion . :anguish: