Email sent to administrators

markybear

Though I share fans frustration, as I understand it the admins. have an obligation to provide a business that is viable going forward using current revenue. Therefore though admirable I would suggest any money raising schemes would have little impact and fans money would be better used once the club is ready to come out of admin.

No, a professional business like the administrators will more likely than not disregard the e-mail - rather unfortunately however should this not be the case I'll more than happily be proven incorrect. With the correct grammar, as I said, it would have looked more credible, that being said I commend markybear for his efforts with regards to helping the club.

I know you didnt mean to offend with your reply to the OP, but is your post above grammatically correct.

The OP obviously is/was passionate when he sent his e-mail.

Can't be arsed with posters who trawl through threads looking for spelling errors or bad grammar. Oops, I just did.

Nice idea but it would have stood to have more credibility had correct grammar been used, sorry to put a dampener on it. As I said though, nice idea.

But then again, we are not all 16 year olds who have just finished their English exam.