has the divide got even bigger ......?

I've followed the bears for 30 odd years and although av always hated the manky mob a just cant feckin stand any of them now, even guys at my work way their snidey digs n never been to san giro. That fanny liewell n aw his paedo followers want us dead n buried, so lets stand together fellow bears and show the filth we never give in .w,a,t,p

I've followed the bears for 30 odd years and although av always hated the manky mob a just cant feckin stand any of them now, even guys at my work way their snidey digs n never been to san giro. That fanny liewell n aw his paedo followers want us dead n buried, so lets stand together fellow bears and show the filth we never give in .w,a,t,p

I have a fair few Timmy mates and I have fallen out with several lately, not mad fallouts but close to losing the rag, the one thing this whole thing is doing is showing lots of people for who they are and what they understand in this whole situation, it's a massive understatement to say the least when I say they don't really understand the implications all round.

When it carries to the middle of nowhere in Australia then you know it has got worse....and that comes from personal experience :mad:

And if those cunts beat us at Ibrox it's going to get a whole lot worse very quickly. :pipe:

There actions during all this have been disgusting but what do you expect. They hate us and we hate them, no point in getting your knickers in a twist because they show it. What did you expect from the filth ?

i have a few taig friends, i can take the banter even though its killing me inside however if any of them mocked the ibrox disaster, that would be it friendship over and a swift kick to the head, the co workers are not that bad but the customers you just want to strangle the cunts with the coax cable you have in the back of your van.

The thing I have really noticed is my patience is really low when discussing this with anyone who is not a bear. I can't help but feel behind every word there is a wee smile that I just want to smack off there face. So I try not to , then the bug bites and I find myself launching into a tirade about what's happening. :rolleyes:

i have a few taig friends, i can take the banter even though its killing me inside however if any of them mocked the ibrox disaster, that would be it friendship over and a swift kick to the head, the co workers are not that bad but the customers you just want to strangle the cunts with the coax cable you have in the back of your van.

Of course you have a fe tim mates, anyone that doesn't and wear it as a badge of honour is a moron (tu)

I don't have any pape mates. I have a few papes I know that I can have a laugh and a joke with, however I can never call then mates. Always remember they are tarriers and tarriers can't be trusted ever.

One saved my life so thats your notion blown out the water lol. Still cant stand them at times though

To be honest, it's made me pity them even more. Look over on Kerrydale Street at the single biggest thread; look at how many posts it gets. They're obsessed.

If anything, it proves that they know we're the biggest show in town.

The thread has been viewed about 3 million times....they are utterly obsessed....and ugly to boot.

We have one of the biggest rivalries in football so why anyone is shocked about his I don't know. There online obsession about us is amazing though. When I explain to English colleagues they have more blogs about rangers than we seem to they are amazed.

Yep. Everyday at college me and a couple of bears in my class get laughed at "haha, yees are dying yaas yees are shite" and that's off lecturers aswell. But trying to tell them that the spl will be no more if Rangers did "die" is impossible. They really are the most deluded cunts on this planet. And i cannot wait until we reclaim what is ours..Might take a few years, but we'll be back.

Of course you have a fe tim mates, anyone that doesn't and wear it as a badge of honour is a moron (tu)

Oh really? Do I take the 2 parts of your comment arent mutually exclusive then?

I have none, perhaps I have never met one I like? I dont have a badge thanks.

What happened if you don't mind me asking?

Tried to swim accross the river Tay yrs back to have a go at scone palace swimming pool, got half way and took cramps, decided I wouldn't make it and trying to get back took all my energy to the point I decided I just give up and let be what will, I remember going down and if it wasn't for him getting me and taking me back to the riverbank I wouldn't be here, I couldn't even get myself onto my feet for like fifteen minutes.

Or maybe you have never met one that likes you.... (tu)

Again no answer. I know you dont, but, that pleases me ;)

I am choosy about who I call friends, happens that Bears make up a lot of them. As far as "mates", none in there either, but, lots of musicians tend not to be overly bothered about footie, and, Sheffield seems to lack the bheasties, which is nice

Tha appalling actions of the mhanky mhob both officially and unofficialy have escalated the poison ten fold.

I think you compare and contrast how say, Dunfermline have handled themselves, and, we actually owe them some money, compared to the bheasts and it says a lot. Dundee utd are also behaving badly, but, nothing new there.

Celtic dont "need" us? Cool, does that mean we dont have to sell them tickets? Ideal