has the divide got even bigger ......?

Again no answer. I know you dont, but, that pleases me ;)

I am choosy about who I call friends, happens that Bears make up a lot of them. As far as "mates", none in there either, but, lots of musicians tend not to be overly bothered about footie, and, Sheffield seems to lack the bheasties, which is nice

are u a music teacher?

Tried to swim accross the river Tay yrs back to have a go at scone palace swimming pool, got half way and took cramps, decided I wouldn't make it and trying to get back took all my energy to the point I decided I just give up and let be what will, I remember going down and if it wasn't for him getting me and taking me back to the riverbank I wouldn't be here, I couldn't even get myself onto my feet for like fifteen minutes.

If a tim saved my life I would call him a mate too. I haven't met any I could say I really trust. There seems to be a devious side to the vast majority of papes I have met. I think it could be something to do with the catholic church.

If a tim saved my life I would call him a mate too. I haven't met any I could say I really trust. There seems to be a devious side to the vast majority of papes I have met. I think it could be something to do with the catholic church.

Trust me their is plenty when I'm out that I went to school with and know quite well but wouldn't think twice about scrapping with if it came to it, some are total wankers and it's unfortunate I know them on a personal basis

I think you compare and contrast how say, Dunfermline have handled themselves, and, we actually owe them some money, compared to the bheasts and it says a lot. Dundee utd are also behaving badly, but, nothing new there.

Celtic dont "need" us? Cool, does that mean we dont have to sell them tickets? Ideal

Spot on!

I think the divide has got bigger, although a tim i work with, mad celtic fan, had his digs at us at the start of all this but in last few weeks has totally changed his attitude.

He himself has realised that they need us and without us not only will they struggle, on and off the park, but the whole league will suffer. Also has said that he is worried about their finances, and the fact they are dependant on selling players to balance the books.

I think the divide has got bigger, although a tim i work with, mad celtic fan, had his digs at us at the start of all this but in last few weeks has totally changed his attitude.

He himself has realised that they need us and without us not only will they struggle, on and off the park, but the whole league will suffer. Also has said that he is worried about their finances, and the fact they are dependant on selling players to balance the books.

Surely inevitable, I keep saying this and all I hear is we will sell a player lol. Try a few

"I don't have any pape mates. I have a few papes I know that I can have a laugh and a joke with, however I can never call then mates. Always remember they are tarriers and tarriers can't be trusted ever."

"It's getting to dangerous levels. The following is what many contribute to effectively starting the Balkan war. Dinamo Zagreb v Red Star Belgrade 1990. Couldn't happen in Scotland....could it?"

"In the past Ive used a quote "these people pollute our society" and by fuck the poison is flowing from them at present.

Their hatred is driving the divide wider and this could take decades to bridge , I'm not one to forgive and forget."

"If a tim saved my life I would call him a mate too. I haven't met any I could say I really trust. There seems to be a devious side to the vast majority of papes I have met. I think it could be something to do with the catholic church."

FFS.........

The thing I have really noticed is my patience is really low when discussing this with anyone who is not a bear. I can't help but feel behind every word there is a wee smile that I just want to smack off there face. So I try not to , then the bug bites and I find myself launching into a tirade about what's happening. :rolleyes:

In all fairness bud, we'd be smiling if they were close to extinction, but I've even argued with some fellow bears at work who still believe CW knows what he's doing and has hidden money for our rising from the ashes and has planned every step of this.

I don't believe we'll ever see the troubles of the past, or at least not on the same level anyway.

I don't have any pape mates. I have a few papes I know that I can have a laugh and a joke with, however I can never call then mates. Always remember they are tarriers and tarriers can't be trusted ever.

your views interest me, and i would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Don't have any tim mates. Never had to be honest. A few in the work are catholics. They don't really talk to me for some reason.They must think i'm a bigot. Probably the joke I told about "a priest, a Celtic supporter and a pedophile walk in to a pub, and that was just the first guy". No sense of humour.

The give me the dry boke - their actions as a whole have really hit an all time low. That said, I firmly believe what goes around comes around and that karma will even things out in the long run. Fingers crossed.