aussie fan pledges £1m

spireblue

apologies if this is a repost....

but this is what being a rangers supporter is all about....well done that man.

£1m Pledge Takes SaveRangers.com Above £12m

SaveRangers.com was delighted to receive a £1m pledge from Alan MacKenzie in Western Australia. Alan, who runs his own manufacturing company Down Under, contacted the site admin with his pledge and the picture below of his grandkids “handing over” their pledge to the campaign from Perth, WA.

Alan stated,

“Why am I doing this? the players and fans don’t deserve to be in this position. I’m doing it for the proud history and the legends no longer with us. For my Dad, my son who is true blue and the kids of today’s supporters. To ensure future generations, like my Grandkids, come to know the history of their family background and why we wear this strip with pride and honour, the blue jersey of Rangers, especially down under or when travelling!”

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apologies if this is a repost....

but this is what being a rangers supporter is all about....well done that man.

£1m Pledge Takes SaveRangers.com Above £12m

SaveRangers.com was delighted to receive a £1m pledge from Alan MacKenzie in Western Australia. Alan, who runs his own manufacturing company Down Under, contacted the site admin with his pledge and the picture below of his grandkids “handing over” their pledge to the campaign from Perth, WA.

Alan stated,

“Why am I doing this? the players and fans don’t deserve to be in this position. I’m doing it for the proud history and the legends no longer with us. For my Dad, my son who is true blue and the kids of today’s supporters. To ensure future generations, like my Grandkids, come to know the history of their family background and why we wear this strip with pride and honour, the blue jersey of Rangers, especially down under or when travelling!”

This guy is due some serious respect.

Well done Alan McKenzie.

Alan stated,

That's a beautiful description of why our beloved club inspires such passion and commitment the world over.

sorry did not know how to attach the cracking photo on the saverangers website of this guy with his grandkids and a million quid cheque.if someone can do this feel free,brilliant photo. cheers.

big-pledges.jpg

I'm not meaning to piss on the parade but has he donated this million pounds, or has he pledged it?

theres always one.

read the post it says 'PLEDGE' as at this moment in time there is nowhere to donate it to,but the trouble this guy has gone to ,do you really think he would not honour his pledge.

Superb I know we will do this, Every supporter i speak to would give something towards saving our club..with the right guys running it I,m sure it will happen it has to be rangers men who are looking after the interests of the club and not for any financial gain....

The previous board members couldnt give a shit about the club they were too interested in six figue salaries with bonus attached... parasite scum & good riddence to them..

WATP...

theres always one.

read the post it says 'PLEDGE' as at this moment in time there is nowhere to donate it to,but the trouble this guy has gone to ,do you really think he would not honour his pledge.

To quote what another Bear said to me the other day:

"If Lord Lucan was to ride up to the gates of Ibrox on Shergar tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised anymore."

Fair play and a total respect to the guy if this turns out to be true. But I've counted enough pre-hatched chickens this season already.