aussie fan pledges £1m

spireblue

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats understandable.no mates here.no timmy mates either. best get an appointment with your priest,for a bit of 'therapy'.

still got an arse like a clowns pocket,by the way? oooohhhhh father...be gentle.

Shut up you fucking arsehole....

Id love you to speak to me to my face and not on your keyboard...

Your the Clown..

All Rangers Fans together my arse.

Your the Clown..

oops obviously hit a raw nerve there. (caught another one skipper).

Your the Clown..

Exactly,

some of the idiots on here are a disgrace, calling people they have never met allsorts of weird names.

Its actually the same as a guy calling another ''gay'' or a faggot etc, when someone on here calls someone else a ''tim'' they are covering up their own secrets.

The really ironic thing is - they wouldnt dream of saying anything they type to the persons face. They just bang away on their keyboard to give themself a boner.

The only negative thing about ''save rangers'' site is.

Its pointless for several reasons at the moment.

Biggest one is, ANYONE and literally ANYONE can register and ''pledge'' anything they like. I suspect quite a few of the pledges are fake. As why would anyone say they would give the club a million quid when it will go straight into the administrators pocket.

TBH the site should have been set up in April when the verdict is known.

THEN millionaire fans like Ramsay will keep their word and 'help' the club.

did you read the original post?

it is on the saverangers.com website,under the heading fan pledges.

unless of course it is one of your timmy mates,decided for a laugh to go out in his back garden,grab two random kids off the street (as they do),buy three rangers tops to fit them all,make up a bogus cheque,get someone to take a photo and contact the saverangers admin.

then sit back and think 'ha ha that'll fuck 'em up'.

Yano something, you are a complete idiot. By accusing some random bloke of being ''1 of them'' you have outed yourself. Silly little boy. Or should that be bhoy? you seem to do an awful lot of talking about timmy mates and priests etc. People like you are why forums like these get a bad rep. Would you go upto some random guy in the pub and accuse him of being a tim? just keep banging away and insulting people son and having fun giggling to yourself.

Try actually going to the games, I actually feel quite sorry for you. Must be really insecure and a sad lonely little person .

Biggest one is, ANYONE and literally ANYONE can register and ''pledge'' anything they like. I suspect quite a few of the pledges are fake. As why would anyone say they would give the club a million quid when it will go straight into the administrators pocket.

I don't think you seem to understand the scheme.

It's not my prefered route to go down but at least i know why i don't fancy it...you have displayed you just don't understand it.

they allow for tarrier pledges in the total and the money is being pledged for a share issue post administration.

Yano something, you are a complete idiot. By accusing some random bloke of being ''1 of them'' you have outed yourself. Silly little boy. Or should that be bhoy? you seem to do an awful lot of talking about timmy mates and priests etc. People like you are why forums like these get a bad rep. Would you go upto some random guy in the pub and accuse him of being a tim? just keep banging away and insulting people son and having fun giggling to yourself.

Try actually going to the games, I actually feel quite sorry for you. Must be really insecure and a sad lonely little person .

Never accused anyone of being a tim.read again.carefully. everyone on here knows about maclachan negative posts,and he gets all he deserves.And I am en route to the game,ever heard of a 'smartphone'? .At least I now know maclachan HAS got a mate.(tim or otherwise).

As for me 'outing' myself,ha ha,if you only knew.40 years a Rangers season ticket holder,and a relative was one of the fallen 66,so perhaps you should realise who the true Rangers fans are on here,and not defend the pretend ones,of which there are many,and quite a few who have joined this forum recently.By the way ,take it you are on your way to Ibrox too then?