aussie fan pledges £1m

spireblue

The only negative thing about ''save rangers'' site is.

Its pointless for several reasons at the moment.

Biggest one is, ANYONE and literally ANYONE can register and ''pledge'' anything they like. I suspect quite a few of the pledges are fake. As why would anyone say they would give the club a million quid when it will go straight into the administrators pocket.

TBH the site should have been set up in April when the verdict is known.

THEN millionaire fans like Ramsay will keep their word and 'help' the club.

Pledges of that site require you to contact the owners of the site directly. Can imagine that the chap here would have given them enough info that proves he has the dosh. If not he has gone to far too much effort... Although he does have no shoes :unsure:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pledges of that site require you to contact the owners of the site directly. Can imagine that the chap here would have given them enough info that proves he has the dosh. If not he has gone to far too much effort... Although he does have no shoes :unsure:

Western Australia is brutally hot at this time of year, no shoes required!

Never accused anyone of being a tim.read again.carefully. everyone on here knows about maclachan negative posts,and he gets all he deserves.And I am en route to the game,ever heard of a 'smartphone'? .At least I now know maclachan HAS got a mate.(tim or otherwise).

As for me 'outing' myself,ha ha,if you only knew.40 years a Rangers season ticket holder,and a relative was one of the fallen 66,so perhaps you should realise who the true Rangers fans are on here,and not defend the pretend ones,of which there are many,and quite a few who have joined this forum recently.By the way ,take it you are on your way to Ibrox too then?

Well said. (tu)

as much as i really admire people pledging money and wanting to make a difference... the time has come where that money needs to start getting exchanged.

Into pounds sterling?

Incredible how fictional pledges get such respect. If this guy ACTUALLY has a million to spend on this club, why hasn't he already bought shares in the past?

It strikes of attention seeking to me.

If he ACTUALLY gives this club £1M then my hat off to him and I retract this entire post.

But until then, he's just another attention seeker jumping on this saverangers bandwagon. And the majority are falling for it.

Pledging and giving are 2 completely different things.

Absolutely fantastic gesture and the mark of a truly selfless human being. I really hope his money can go to save jobs - especially the jobs of the little guys who don't go home to a mansion every night. It's also an amazing lesson for his grandkids in how to believe in something bigger than yourself.

I just hope he isn't reading this thread with the amount of stupid comments being made. His gesture is a greater one than many of us will ever manage.

Absolutely fantastic gesture and the mark of a truly selfless human being. I really hope his money can go to save jobs - especially the jobs of the little guys who don't go home to a mansion every night. It's also an amazing lesson for his grandkids in how to believe in something bigger than yourself.

I just hope he isn't reading this thread with the amount of stupid comments being made. His gesture is a greater one than many of us will ever manage.

No, a fantastic gesture would be ACTUALLY giving money, not just saying you will.

Christ, maybe I should take a picture of myself with a big card saying 5 grand on it and saverangers and you'll all worship me too!

Why are so many falling for claims of intent, rather than tangible action?