Fire Engines at Ibrox

Ermmmm I put it in an account with some fucking lawyers called Collyer Bristow because I thought it was safe there :anguish:

Actually casey the best I could do was pledge £400 that I brought back with me from my holiday,so it's been transferred to my cousins bank account and he will donate it for me. :pipe:

Not buying a fucking round had a positive outcome then. (tu)

All the pieces have fallen into place now......

Actually...If you would have came up for the Dundee Utd game and got on the piss with us at the Red Lion before AND after the game then you would have ended up like me...got home on fucking Sunday :D

Ye widnae a got tae Poundland never mind fuckin Poland.

You're 100% correct,booler....whit a fuckin state they were in. They were lucky tae find their way oot the door :craphead:

I did get some good pictures of them though...Now I know why MisterC changed his name :D

You're 100% correct,booler....whit a fuckin state they were in. They were lucky tae find their way oot the door :craphead:

I did get some good pictures of them though...Now I know why MisterC changed his name :D

Mister C changed his name? A musta mised that yin.

Mister C changed his name? A musta mised that yin.

So did I, but somebody said the other day that MisterC had (allegedly) changed his name, so I presume he has changed it to something more upper class to suit his position as a mod. :rolleyes: