this is a subject i have not seen discussed yet and although depressing its very important.

so how much debt are we in? what kind of offer will it need to get control of the club?

rough guess on the debt ect from me is-(dont include big tax case)

27million to whytes parent company.

24million to ticketus

9mill tax man

10mill other debts(have no clue on this ammount)

thats £70 million without the big tax case. now i know the debt to whytes company and ticketus should be the 1 debt but will it be?

if my figures are anywhere near correct and we loss the big tax case then theres only 1 option we can take.

calm the abuse, my heads fried thinking about all this

Not sure what you mean by 27 million to Whyte's parent company.

24 million to Ticketus might be void.

The big tax case might be settled at something more manageable (£10-£20mill might be a very good outcome) and over a long period of time.

10 million other debts seems high - I know we owe money for Wallace to a few others but this is speculation.

All in, with a healthy dollop of luck, we might be able to pay a few million a year to our creditors. With a galvanised support and taking advantage of our marketing potential, this could see us through the other end in 8 years with a team on the pitch that can still win trophies.

Not sure what you mean by 27 million to Whyte's parent company.

24 million to Ticketus might be void.

The big tax case might be settled at something more manageable (£10-£20mill might be a very good outcome) and over a long period of time.

10 million other debts seems high - I know we owe money for Wallace to a few others but this is speculation.

All in, with a healthy dollop of luck, we might be able to pay a few million a year to our creditors. With a galvanised support and taking advantage of our marketing potential, this could see us through the other end in 8 years with a team on the pitch that can still win trophies.

whyte is a creditor to our club to the tune of 27mill, he doesnt deserve 1 penny from us, but that is a fact.

i know the 24 mil to ticketus may be void or come under the 27mill to whyte.

i am just trying to get a handle on what the admin all looking at.

as i said its all guss work and like you pointed out a lot of this debt my be incorrect and with a bit of luck our situation may be alot lighter debt wise.

the reason i am trying to get a hold of this is to see what kind of offer it will take to save the club

whyte is a creditor to our club to the tune of 27mill, he doesnt deserve 1 penny from us, but that is a fact.

i know the 24 mil to ticketus may be void or come under the 27mill to whyte.

i am just trying to get a handle on what the admin all looking at.

as i said its all guss work and like you pointed out a lot of this debt my be incorrect and with a bit of luck our situation may be alot lighter debt wise.

the reason i am trying to get a hold of this is to see what kind of offer it will take to save the club

Yeah I know I was trying to answer your question to the best of my knowledge :D(tu)