Dorin Goian

BananaMan

According to everyone that's seen the replays, it was a stone waller. I didn't think it was a penalty either but Goian has been dodgy in and around the box since Christmas, giving away daft fouls.

I say get shot.

Really? I've seen replays and it was nothing of the sort.

He didn't give a way a penalty because it wasn't one, even the linesman didn't think it was.

a sit in the west enclosure and trust me it was a stonewall pen he wasnt even facing the ball he was looking straight at the man arms all over him shocking defending from a big dumpling lets all be honest

He didn't give a way a penalty because it wasn't one, even the linesman didn't think it was.

a sit in the west enclosure and trust me it was a stonewall pen he wasnt even facing the ball he was looking straight at the man arms all over him shocking defending from a big dumpling lets all be honest

doh

Was never a pen in a million years. Look at Webster's reaction when the referee blows his whistle, he turns round to go back to his own half without even a thought of protesting. That says it all.

Im fucking gobsmacked at how many people are saying he didnt do anything wrong for the penalty. It would have been disgracefu if the ref DIDNT give the penalty. Goian tried to wrestle the hearts playr to the ground. For a split second I thought I was watching the wwf

he is a liabilty.....very suspect temperament unlike bocanegra

Yep. Don't trust him anymore. Was decent at the start of the season, so there's something there. The game at st mirren was the start of his unravelling i think.

Im fucking gobsmacked at how many people are saying he didnt do anything wrong for the penalty. It would have been disgracefu if the ref DIDNT give the penalty. Goian tried to wrestle the hearts playr to the ground. For a split second I thought I was watching the wwf

Spot on mate. If Webster was holding goian like that I'd be screaming for it to be given.

Spot on mate. If Webster was holding goian like that I'd be screaming for it to be given.

True but when was last time rangers got penalty like one given on Sat or even any off the ball incident like the one at St Mirren or wee Naismith v Pars in September??? Just doesn't happen

True but when was last time rangers got penalty like one given on Sat or even any off the ball incident like the one at St Mirren or wee Naismith v Pars in September??? Just doesn't happen

Don't think we've even had a penalty since Hibs away before Xmas! That's nearly 3 months!