To The Blue Order; Union Bears etc

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

I think this was missed after the result from yesterday.....but

Take a bow guys! I've heard/read loads of rave reviews about you, but that was the first time I've seen you in action. I honestly don't think I've ever seen a more dedicated support than that anywhere in the world. It was loud, it was colourful, well organisied & it was just unbelievable to watch!!! I think in that second half I watched you guys more than I did the match!! Incredible. And that thing that you do where you wave your arms to other sections of the ground, and they respond.....just amazing to watch!

Keep it up guys....you're doing a fucking unbelievable job in the most trying of times!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt like it in the section yesterday tbh feel we should be singing the songs everyone knows as the european stuff just alienates(sp) the others imo obviously.

But the backing from the section to the team as ever was great

Didnt like it in the section yesterday tbh feel we should be singing the songs everyone knows as the european stuff just alienates(sp) the others imo obviously.

This is starting to become a bit of a myth imo. There must of been about 3 ultra chants yesterday. Plus yesterday there was participation in they chants from other parts of the stadium not just Bf1.

This is starting to become a bit of a myth imo. There must of been about 3 ultra chants yesterday. Plus yesterday there was participation in they chants from other parts of the stadium not just Bf1.

Na not true. Splitting and chanting to each other was shite. The other stands cant join in on that. Avvici levels shite aswell. Then there is the need to be putting on some kinda German accent during chants.

Is it any wonder the loudest chants were derrys walls and Super Rangers? Linking arms and jumping up and down aint for me tbh but i have been honest from day 1 im a traditionalist. Rangers and loyalist songs for this bear. I enjoyed the Killie game better than yesterday tbh

I disagree slightly in that although I agree the euro stuff is not catching the whole ground, it can, given time and perseverance, and if it does it will be cracking.

I do think that there are occasions where something on the pitch has happened, a goal or a controversial decision e.g and the crowd are primed for a sing song, then bf1 hits out with some euro stuff instead of an old favourite and miss the opportunity.

Not a criticism, just an observation.

I disagree slightly in that although I agree the euro stuff is not catching the whole ground, it can, given time and perseverance, and if it does it will be cracking.

I do think that there are occasions where something on the pitch has happened, a goal or a controversial decision e.g and the crowd are primed for a sing song, then bf1 hits out with some euro stuff instead of an old favourite and miss the opportunity.

Not a criticism, just an observation.

Thats my feelings aswell. Yesterday BMG or another song was being sang in the enclosure and most of BF1 joined in only for the guy with the mic to change the song which seemed strange.

Again i will be honest the euro chants just dont do it for me but it is refreshing that the team are recieving great vocal backing no matter the result

Think the exact same tbh, about 4 in 5 songs in BF1 are loyalist or Rangers songs. Nothing wrong with a couple of Euro chants too.

Na not true. Splitting and chanting to each other was shite. The other stands cant join in on that. Avvici levels shite aswell. Then there is the need to be putting on some kinda German accent during chants.

Is it any wonder the loudest chants were derrys walls and Super Rangers? Linking arms and jumping up and down aint for me tbh but i have been honest from day 1 im a traditionalist. Rangers and loyalist songs for this bear. I enjoyed the Killie game better than yesterday tbh

Tbh I get bored singing Derrys Walls , Super Rangers and BMG every 5 minutes. Not to say I dont like them , I fucking love them. I feel there is a good balance between the songs in Bf1 and they newer songs have caught on well with the away support. Founding fathers , Barcelona 72 and Tifosi Rangers have hit out well with the away support as well. It's good to hear something new imo.

Tbh I get bored singing Derrys Walls , Super Rangers and BMG every 5 minutes. Not to say I dont like them , I fucking love them. I feel there is a good balance between the songs in Bf1 and they newer songs have caught on well with the away support. Founding fathers , Barcelona 72 and Tifosi Rangers have hit out well with the away support as well. It's good to hear something new imo.

Its always good mate when new songs come in but some are barely exciting the section members never mind the wider support. 4 boys had a dream is an absolutley fantastic song imo probably the best we have. Barcelona is great aswell.

But as the above poster posted when something happens in the game a goal, the opposition score or a dubious decision a rousing derrys walls, Super Rangers, BMG or Fathers advice would get the ground going as proved yesterday but the section burst into a song that barely any of the ground knows.

There was about three or four euro chants used yesterday, and we only done them when the rest of the ground lost interest in joining in with the section (probably because of the result) no idea why people stay in the section if they don't like the songs, we've tried to introduce new songs recently aswell (Those were the days, 9 in a row etc) the "too much" Euro chants is just a complete myth.

There was about three or four euro chants used yesterday, and we only done them when the rest of the ground lost interest in joining in with the section (probably because of the result) no idea why people stay in the section if they don't like the songs, we've tried to introduce new songs recently aswell (Those were the days, 9 in a row etc) the "too much" Euro chants is just a complete myth.

Get a grip ffs, i dont like every loyalist song when im at a loyalist night but im not going to not go because i dont like 4 or 5 songs, it was just a general observation, you dont need to take it so personally or are people who have criticisms not allowed to discuss these things?

With what's been going on the last few weeks, if the groups didn't exist I think I'd just be sitting in my seat greeting for the full game.

Or spending 15 minutes trying to put your own house keys into a door thats not your house :sherlock:

Its always good mate when new songs come in but some are barely exciting the section members never mind the wider support. 4 boys had a dream is an absolutley fantastic song imo probably the best we have. Barcelona is great aswell.

But as the above poster posted when something happens in the game a goal, the opposition score or a dubious decision a rousing derrys walls, Super Rangers, BMG or Fathers advice would get the ground going as proved yesterday but the section burst into a song that barely any of the ground knows.

It's fair enough if you don't like it mate but I think it's a big thing that will burst into life with the wider support very shortly.

It's amazing how far the UB have came! I sat with them in Copland and the amount of abuse they got was unreal.

Tbf i sat in the copland rear v Valencia and the atmosphere was pathetic, it wasnt till i got home and read on here that every time they tried to start songs they had cunts shouting and monaing at them which seemed pretty shite.