To The Blue Order; Union Bears etc

Spend the majority of the time facing the wrong way to actually see the game.

Wtf is up with the splitting down the middle thing, how does that help the atmosphere in the slightest?

At least they put in the effort i suppose.

1) That is just plain bullshit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2) It's creating noise , so how doe it not?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) That is just plain bullshit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2) It's creating noise , so how doe it not?

Only people standing there join in, the other 40 odd thousend just look on and wonder what the fuck is happening...

Rfc52, I know what you're saying mate, not everyone in the section is going to like everything that gets sung. The important thing is that you keep going with it regardless. There's times where I've been a wee bit miffed at song choice and the like but I still sing it loud as fuck, because that's what we're there to do.

Regarding the Euro chants, I'm sure you appreciate that most Rangers/Loyalist songs are slower and that unfortunately there are many who don't know the words. The Euro chants are a good filler, they keep things going when it's beginning to stagnate around the ground and even in the section itself. I didn't think there was an awful lot wrong with song choice on Saturday, 90% of the songs we're traditional ones and we tried to get the new 9iar song going too.

The capos have a difficult job, it's far from easy to pick the right song for every situation during the game as well as thinking what to sing next whilst starting or prolonging one song.

All about opinions on here and away from the ground, but when we're all in the section those opinions should be put to one side.

Good post mate. Tbh i join in with almost every song in the section, but as this was the thread about TBo/UB i thought i would give my opinion. I do think the Killie game was better in the section but thats maybe just me.

Good post mate. Tbh i join in with almost every song in the section, but as this was the thread about TBo/UB i thought i would give my opinion. I do think the Killie game was better in the section but thats maybe just me.

Thats because there was more bigoted singing, which you love.

They do a great job of maintaining an atmosphere.

I noticed one poor song choice against Hearts after they had scored as there was a slow building chant which was drowned out by the jambos :anguish:

That was the time for a big loud traditional song so the whole stadium could drown out the hearts fans.

Think Super Rangers could land us in hot water, very least is it gives our enemies a stick to beat us with so I'd rather this song was stopped sadly :(

Also the general atmosphere has been great recently thanks to these guys and the players haven't responded thats really disappointing that we've lost 3 in a row at Ibrox when the general atmosphere has been as good as its been for quite some time.

Think Super Rangers could land us in hot water, very least is it gives our enemies a stick to beat us with so I'd rather this song was stopped sadly :( .

"We hate Celt*c - cheating bastards" - would have thought most would know we weren't dropping the F bomb anymore.

The job these lads do is brilliant, no one can deny it. its not always going to be everyones favourite song/style but they're doing something about it, and doing it well. The flags, banner, tifos they use are brilliant, I would hope that it could expand and more people could join in from outwith the corner.

I have a ST in BF1 and I love it, agree with the missed opportunities to get the crowd going tho, we could get the whole stadium up and singing and probably motivating the team but instead that drum goes and then Fuck the SFA or something starts. (That was an example from Saturday)

Also another thing that annoys me is that when theres a good half of the section singing a song and it seems to be catching and spreading, that doesn't sit well with the megaphone guy and he starts his own song, almost as if to say ''Shut it all start the songs''.

Its happened a few times, I know everyones supposed to follow the capo and they usually do but whats wrong with a wee song getting started elsewhere, that effectively could spread over without the help of the megaphone or drum ?

Other than those two problems the section has been great and I have enjoyed my move to BF1 this season.

That's the reason we have two capos, to stop it turning into a complete rabble.

There was a perfect example on Saturday as to why this is the case. The capo tried to get the new 9IAR song going about 4 times before being interrupted by the back starting their own song. This wouldn't have happened if they followed the capo, just creates a rabble

What is the new 9IAR song mate?

I've got a ST in BF1 & love it! My only gripe is the song were everyone takes off there shoe etc it's the only song i don't like.

Also the Barcelona 72 could do with a tweak. After everybody jumps up & down then go back into the chorus everyone starts different & everyone ends up at different parts of the song (i try to time it with the lads at the front :lol:)

What is the new 9IAR song mate?

I've got a ST in BF1 & love it! My only gripe is the song were everyone takes off there shoe etc it's the only song i don't like.

Also the Barcelona 72 could do with a tweak. After everybody jumps up & down then go back into the chorus everyone starts different & everyone ends up at different parts of the song (i try to time it with the lads at the front :lol:)

Oh it started back in 89'

When Souness was the boss

And we'll all remember Tannadice

When Laudrup scored from Miller's cross.

Na na na na...

We had Gazza, Gorum, Stuart McColl

McCoist and Hately led the line

And our captain Richard Gough was in tears

When he lifted number nine

Na na na na .....

(tu)

Oh it started back in 89'

When Souness was the boss

And we'll all remember Tannadice

When Laudrup scored from Miller's cross.

Na na na na...

We had Gazza, Gorum, Stuart McColl

McCoist and Hately led the line

And our captain Richard Gough was in tears

When he lifted number nine

Na na na na .....

(tu)

Cheers chief (tu)

Will need to get this imprinted in my brain for Tannadump :crabflute:

Firstly, i sit right next to the section and i have no doubt theyve made the atmosphere, particularly in my are of the groundl alot better. Agree with some previous posts, some of the song choice seems strange but they guys are doing that for 2 hours, they cant all be my favourites. "Im so in love with you" must be introduced, no clapping when the "im so in love with you, i'll be forever blue" bit, hands in the air in similar fashion to that in No Surrender, at the "all together now" chant. Trust me, it would work. It would be fuckin brilliant, up until the high note at the end, but i'll leave that to someone else to fgure out,

Sightly off topic, someone has to do something about the songs over the tannoy. Traditional songs sang in a traditional manner work best, its pretty simple stuff. See penny arcade ffs. I love "blue sea of ibrox", but that guitar versions fuckin gash. Get it sorted!

My seat is in bf2 and with the noise TBO/UB are making it definately encourages more people in my section to join in with the singing. Also the last 2 games we have been standing for the entire game which has also improved the atmosphere. Long may it continue.