"Tainted Title" Talk Has Them Raging

The talk at the moment is nothing compared to the reaction if we win the tax case. If we do, it will be perfectly legitimate to say that the title should be awarded to HMRC

If we win the tax case HMRC should be taken to task for what they have put Rangers(as a business)through in regards to what the business could have earned during this uncertain period, however they must surely have something on Rangers to have gone to these lengths!?! surely!?!

Would definitely keep the Samaritans in a job if we did win the tax case though :D

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is on the brink of letting his mask slip. At the final whistle on Saturday the cameraman was following him down the touchline towards the tunnel and he was mouthing off at the camera....lets hope a victory and couple of dignified comments from Super pushes him over the edge.

Exactly, I love it when he loses the plot and turns into a leaping leprechaun like his old gaffer. It's gonna happen soon.

He is on the brink of letting his mask slip. At the final whistle on Saturday the cameraman was following him down the touchline towards the tunnel and he was mouthing off at the camera....lets hope a victory and couple of dignified comments from Super pushes him over the edge.

Fuck! you mean he's hiding something even uglier under his mask??? Impossible , can't be any more uglier than whats on show! can it!?!

I thought I saw that too with the camera, what actually happened? Must be something pretty wrong with you if your getting wound up after drawing a game after a 20 odd game unbeaten run.

Burley vs Lennon - god, it's like a competition between two tramps picking a scab full of puss, off their knee and asking which is more revolting.

As for the title, administration obviously killed any challenge but it's hard to argue they haven't deserved it, they probably just about have. The more pertinent point is surely that nobody even cares about it. I'm guessing that's why Lenny is fuming. If there's any year they could do the treble, then I kinda hope it's this one because nobody will give it more than 5 minutes without talking about us again.

Tainted is harsh because it would imply they did something wrong, they haven't really. It's just a fairly irrelevant title. Like being a 30 year old man, proud after kicking the shit out of a prone toddler. It's not impressive in any way

I thought I saw that too with the camera, what actually happened? Must be something pretty wrong with you if your getting wound up after drawing a game after a 20 odd game unbeaten run.

Burley vs Lennon - god, it's like a competition between two tramps picking a pussy scab off their knee and asking which is more revolting.

As for the title, administration obviously killed any challenge but it's hard to argue they haven't deserved it, they probably just about have. The more pertinent point is surely that nobody even cares about it. I'm guessing that's why Lenny is fuming. If there's any year they could do the treble, then I kinda hope it's this one because nobody will give it more than 5 minutes without talking about us again.

Tainted is harsh because it would imply they did something wrong, they haven't really. It's just a fairly irrelevant title. Like being a 30 year old man, proud after kicking the shit out of a prone toddler. It's not impressive in any way

Good post. :)

Of course the title is tainted, how could it not be. Rangers were run away winners until they collapsed in a heap through injuries, having no money to spend having to raid the bargain basement and finally going into administration.

As per usual the scum seem to have this notion that their team are something special instead of the mediocre bottle merchants they really are. I mean fuck sake they scraped a 1-0 win against us at home where we scored a perfectly good goal that 'no-one seen'. We fucking ran riot at ibrox hardly even breaking a sweat for 4-2, even when they jammied their 2-1 lead there was only one winner.

Fair enough they can go on about the unbeaten run but that's a lot easier when there's very little pressure. 2 seasons in a row they've been pumped out of europe and only got in this year on a technically only then to be shown up for what they are, pish.

I can't wait until the start of next season to see lemon and his superstars get dumped out of all european competitions by baltic pub teams.

Exactly, I love it when he loses the plot and turns into a leaping leprechaun like his old gaffer. It's gonna happen soon.

Without their sellik-minded Q.C. to write press releases and advise on public relations just maybe the wheels will fall of their little bandwagon if we keep talking about the tainted title. it is obviously getting to the lurgan bigot already.

think we've got better things to worry about than this "tainted title" nonsense, what ages are yous, 10 !! We would have lost the league anyways, they are a better team (at the moment) and deserve to win the league so lets take it on the chin and concentrate on supporting our team and getting them through these testing times, dont scoop to their level

Some of you are more passionate about hating Ginger Baws than you are about supporting our club.

Tainted league? Who the fuck tainted the league? We did by defrauding the fucking country out of much needed taxes.

This is such a fuckin embarrassment watching our fans gloat that the league is tainted.

I read a comment last night about Scottish fitba being fucked without Rangers but history tells us this is simply untrue.

Attendances of other clubs rocketed in the Jock Wallace days because the competition was more open with 4 years out of 10 seeing non OF clubs win the league. It would have been 5 had Hearts not gloriously shat in the nest in Dundee.

Get a perspective of reality you guys. The premier league, back then, did not need a strong Rangers.

Those who carry on this ... well carry on.. have their heads buried so far up their arses they can still taste their breakfasts.

I've had a look at the facts and figures over those years. With our club out not doing so well, others enjoyed higher league positions, and extended cup runs which accounted with higher home attendances for both league and cup games, these extra fans paying to watch outweighed the money brought about by Rangers away support visiting them a couple of times a year.

Think about it sensibly, we have not been doing what all other clubs have been doing, scraping by with shit players after paying their bills and taxes. It's all the silverware which we won over those years paying superstars inflated wages whilst the other clubs could or would not compete with, but at the end of the day it seems we have been cheating all along and not playing to the same rules as everyone else.

Fuck Celtc. This isn't about them. This is about the fucking mess we've allowed (and cheered) to happen at out club.

Rant over.

Outed.

think we've got better things to worry about than this "tainted title" nonsense, what ages are yous, 10 !! We would have lost the league anyways, they are a better team (at the moment) and deserve to win the league so lets take it on the chin and concentrate on supporting our team and getting them through these testing times, dont scoop to their level

Outed.

Had this moniker a while too.