Withey Resigns From Collyer Bristow.

I keep thinking I'm having a nightmare and will waken up back in September. The whole saga just keeps getting more and more involved every day. The media are having a field day at our expense. I almost wish that Israel would bomb Iran or the US bomb North Korea; anything to take the pressure off.

One thing we could do is to sell the film rights and get Michael Douglas to play Whyte. Even a new mini-series. Christ, you couldn't make this up.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing we could do is to sell the film rights and get Michael Douglas to play Whyte. Even a new mini-series. Christ, you couldn't make this up.

Do you think Douglas could do the eyes thing?

Years ago Biggart, Baillie used to be known as Biggart, Baillie and Gifford and one of the senior partners was agreat Rangers amn, so much that certain people used to refer to them as Bigot , Baillie and Gifford .but boy did the partner know the words to the songs.

As I am lead to believe.

From the moment it was revealed that the Ticketus money was used to pay off Lloyds you just knew the game was up. First of all we had Phil Betts saying he'd hand back any money he'd earned, Ellis saying he was sorry and that he was duped, Whyte blaming his advisors, and now Withey in hiding !

What a dirty shower of Bastards !

gary-withey-with-craig-whyte.jpg?w=500

Did they honestly believe they could get away with ripping off one of the world's biggest clubs and get away with it? What I'd give to see a few of them end up in the nick when this is all over.

Let's just hope David Grier (far left) doesn't have any more cards to play. I'm still uneasy that Duff and Phelps were the chosen administrators of that evil little cunt Whyte.

Its all part of his plan to save us ya crank. :dry:

Here's hoping it becomes a bit more like Law & Order: SVU - Craig Whyte gets raped in the jail, the guy who raped him gets away scot-free and, for no reason whatsoever, Ice 'muthafuckin' T shows up. Good times

Hahaha

I enjoyed that

Maybe Collier Bristow only Employ/deal with crooks if this is the same Nick Benson that was a Lawyer who was the head of Of Sunterra (Previously GVC the grand vacation club)although went by the name Nicholas J Benson back then the spacehopper heided bastard.

Who were so bad their own members set up a site called Sunterrafied.

Mind you he might be involved in a advisory capacity, he would have learned a lot about administration while Sunterra where in Chapter 11.

Every time i met there isnt a more sleekit bastard you could meet

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/nv/TM0M6K07BNTJB9OPI makes whyte look like a guy whole just stole a penny

http://spekingoutginstsunterr.blogspirit.com/ Biggest selling timeshare product ever

He makes Whyte look like Robin Hood!!

My last thought on all of this, if it is the same NB then it wouldnt surprise me if he was the brains behind Whyte or at least supplied the idea.