Administrators in talks with HMRC over CVA

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is extremely good news and makes liquidation less likely than ever.

Im still dubious that they can roll in the Big Tax Case when its an undetermined amount.......BUT.......if they could and strike an agreement, this would be the most positive news ever.

And oh how it would start that other lot squeeling. :lol:

<cr> Hardly. There are quite a few who can lay claim to that title. Most of them are packed in the back of their white transit waiting for their opportunity :pipe:

He's the only one I see frequently posting unsourced stories that may be considered positive reading by Rangers fans. Wasn't there a name for that?

Im still dubious that they can roll in the Big Tax Case when its an undetermined amount.......BUT.......if they could and strike an agreement, this would be the most positive news ever.

Administrators have already stated they can agree a cva on the big tax case before a figure has been put on it

He's the only one I see frequently posting unsourced stories that may be considered positive reading by Rangers fans. Wasn't there a name for that?

Unsourced being the key word. It's a forum, he is posting on the forum, take it as you please. Nobody is forcing you to believe him. The fact he can't provide/ state a source doesn't make him 'the least trustworthy poster on here'. If it turns out in the fullness of time that he was spouting crap then you could fairly brand him untrustworthy but he would still be a long way off being the least trustworthy.

they said on Saturday they won't know the size of the pot till it's decided so can't roll dole out the money.

we will need to wait I assume.

Unsourced being the key word. It's a forum, he is posting on the forum, take it as you please. Nobody is forcing you to believe him. The fact he can't provide/ state a source doesn't make him 'the least trustworthy poster on here'. If it turns out in the fullness of time that he was spouting crap then you could fairly brand him untrustworthy but he would still be a long way off being the least trustworthy.

I please to take a multitude of unsourced material as extremely untrustworthy.

Especially when it's mostly positive stuff about our future recovery and we all know who would love to make us believe that kind of stuff.

I'm sure the administrators said in their first press conference that it would be possible to do a deal before the case was settled e.g. If we lose (and that's still a big if) we pay 20p in the pound on the total amount against us. Obviously HMRC would have to agree to this but I believe the mechanism is there to allow it.

the administrators have made it clear. all creditors will get made an offer once bids are in and the size of the pot is known.

refusing it would be daft as it will just mean liquidation.

...then they would receive nothing (tu)