Rangers can't join the SFL

What they are trying to do is hit us with the severest of penalties that they think they can make up and get away with. They are not stupid but they are using this to ensure we do not challenge for Europe let alone the league title for the foreseeable future. They know the TV contract is reliant upon us being in the SPL so they will not want us to be demoted.

However they will move heaven and earth to ensure that 2nd place is outwith our grasp thereby opening doors for the likes of Motherwell, Hearts and Dundee Utd to claim 2nd place and attempt to qualify for the CL group stages (No laughing at the back)

So in effect they will try to hit us with minimum points deductions of around 10 pts for the next 3 seasons.

They will attempt to enforce changes to our payments from tv and sponsorship deals meaning it is less likely that we will be able to bring in players of the requisite quality needed to get to 2nd place (or 1st)

In short they will do whatever they can to ensure we remain in the SPL but with their foot firmly on our throats.

UEFA rules don't allow a newco to play in their competitions for 3 years.

If Airdrie utd can rejoin the sfl then so can Rangers.

This is an attempt by the spl self serving pigs to have it both ways--- Keep Rangers in the spl for the money we bring in but at the same time put the boot into them for years to come.

As for the spl rules themselves they state that any club who is liquidated loses its share in the spl and has to start in div 3, Doncaster does not even know his own associations rules.

Feck a starting every season for years minus 25 points no way should we rejoin the spl just to keep C*ltic and the rest from cutting costs due to lack of T.V. income etc.

How can rangers rejoin something they were never in…that be taig logic….

The information was all on the radio scotland podacst, hardly secret stuff apart from people who boycott it :lol:

You seem obsessed with a dead gay man....a lot of repression going on in your life by the looks of things :sherlock:

I just love to see people like him who mocked the team I follow follow die. Be they Heterosexual, Transsexual, Homosexual or indeed like they dazed and confused Chick.

Repression lol if only you knew chick you would be spewing with envy.

I just love to see people like him who mocked the team I follow follow die. Be they Heterosexual, Transsexual, Homosexual or indeed like they dazed and confused Chick.

Repression lol if only you knew chick you would be spewing with envy.

You seem especially focused on his sexuality though...it's a very common trait in people with your "background".... :sherlock:

No taig logic is thinking that just cause we suffered an insolvency we would be a different club.

You may have the feeling but true Rangers fans don't.

We would lose our vote in the SPL so in the eyes of the SPL (which this thread is about) would we be the same club ?

C'mon now you can do it.....

1331113017' post='1059843064']

Based on what, your paranoia ?

There are no rules in place for this to happen, to make rukles up and try and apply them retospectively would meet with a few legal challenges i'm sure from however our new owners will be. The SPL, and by that extension the member clubs, have fecked up as they have no rules to cover this.

If we are talking about liquidation then technically it would be a brand new club, albeit one with a very large fan base; and there are rules about new clubs joining the league. They can join the relevant junior league, in this case the central district league 2nd division, or they could apply, along with other clubs, to take up the vacancy in the 3rd division. The SFL would decide which of the clubs has the best case for membership, and it would almost certainly be the new Rangers.

We would lose our vote in the SPL so in the eyes of the SPL (which this thread is about) would we be the same club ?

I really don't care what you or the spl thinks about Rangers we'll always be Rangers, if you want to lie down and let timmy run all over us with minus 25 points a season starts in the league then thank feck you aint got any position of power at Ibrox.

I really don't care what you or the spl thinks about Rangers we'll always be Rangers, if you want to lie down and let timmy run all over us with minus 25 points a season starts in the league then thank feck you aint got any position of power at Ibrox.

Again you seem to be just making things up and are unable to actually read what i post.

I think i was correct from the start in my opinion on you.... :sherlock:

Again you seem to be just making things up and are unable to actually read what i post.

I got the jist of what you wrote mr naivety.

"Rangers will walk back into the spl no questions asked and Liewell and co will welcome us with open arms". FFS :rolleyes:

My eyes are open and just because timmys fans are up to no good doesn't mean anything will come of it.

Yeah cause its not like a Celtic fan who runs fare has got us into trouble with Uefa or anything?????, Na these jolly old boys would defiantly not report us to the charity commission over the Ac milan game either???

And i guess the Rangers tax case website is not leading a campaign to get us stripped of titles which has now led to the spl and sfa investigating us.

Fecking naivety you show is amazing.

What they are trying to do is hit us with the severest of penalties that they think they can make up and get away with. They are not stupid but they are using this to ensure we do not challenge for Europe let alone the league title for the foreseeable future. They know the TV contract is reliant upon us being in the SPL so they will not want us to be demoted.

However they will move heaven and earth to ensure that 2nd place is outwith our grasp thereby opening doors for the likes of Motherwell, Hearts and Dundee Utd to claim 2nd place and attempt to qualify for the CL group stages (No laughing at the back)

So in effect they will try to hit us with minimum points deductions of around 10 pts for the next 3 seasons.

They will attempt to enforce changes to our payments from tv and sponsorship deals meaning it is less likely that we will be able to bring in players of the requisite quality needed to get to 2nd place (or 1st)

In short they will do whatever they can to ensure we remain in the SPL but with their foot firmly on our throats.

This is exactly what they want to do and I'm surprised few people seem able to grasp this concept. Without Rangers the sky tv is dead in the water or at best severely reduced. They don't want us out of the SPL, they want us in with our throats cut so they can cream off all the money. The tims think they will romp to X number of tainted titles but since when did they give a shit about things like that, and the diddy clubs see an opportunity to kick us when down and grab a bigger slice of the pot. This is why we need an owner who is clued up and who doesn't cowtow to these bastards and tells them to take a fuck to themselves.

And that, personally, is why I don't see Paul Murray as being that man, he's more likely to bend over. Imo of course.