A superb interview with Gregg Wylde's Father

Boab

I spoke to Jim Jefferies about getting hima move to Falkirk when we wasn't getting a game at Clyde and I had a big argument with Alex Smith at Clyde about it. Jefferies was keen to take him

I'm sure he started out at Dundee utd

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure he started out at Dundee utd

Yeah , but he did think he was the bees knees that was his biggest problem, but hey young at the time and all that. He worked as a life guard at the Marriott Hotel in Argyle St the one nearly under the kingstone Bridge.

It was Greggs dad that tipped me off about him, we played 5 s together and became mates.

Yeah , but he did think he was the bees knees that was his biggest problem, but hey young at the time and all that. He worked as a life guard at the Marriott Hotel in Argyle St the one nearly under the kingstone Bridge.

It was Greggs dad that tipped me off about him, we played 5 s together and became mates.

My mate played under greggs dad at Clyde last yr

Said he was a really good guy, good coach too

great lad and no matter what anyone says our results were always better when he played. he had a fantastic record at rangers and for me we were a more balanced team when he played and teams were always on the back foot.

Think we were often the only two saying that and defending him at times this season! I echo the sentiments.