Administrators:The front runners are not necessarily those shouting in the media

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, his majority shareholding is still in place. Are those forceably stripped from him? if not, how does a sale process work? (tu)

When the new owners come in new shares ate issued and will dilute him out of any position of power BUT depending on ' price' will depend the dilution!

Simple things can change the position daily. They are still searching through the info and no doubt other info is coming their way. I mean if they didn't announce on near enough a daily basis we would be up in arms demanding to know what is going on.

Today we found out in the high court the people vying for the monies that whytes solicitors released on the admin making moves for it. And according to research as to one of the companies Wavetower it seems to be a craig whyte company after he stated that he was not contesting the funds.

Also a Pension fund is contesting these funds, could this be because player/staff premiums have not being paid yet deducted from salaries. Again a few posters have made comment as to whyte have a connection with them also.

So from stating that this money would not be used for the running of the club, there seems to have been a change in this.

This administration will be getting scrutinised like no other going on just now and there will be a helluva lot of them being carried out. These guys face jail if they are doing anything untoward. they will get such a surge in business if they can get a good result for Rangers, and the business does remain intact to move on for year 141 and onwards.

Along with a lot of nonsense, you do speak a lot of sense at times ED. (tu)

:sherlock:

Aye you were and we remember the Fred Olsen thread seems to have sunk without a trace though.

Fred Olsen does or did have a biggest estate in Dumfries and Galloway though so who knows.

Anyway the one i heard before Admin would be amazing the tims would cry for years, can't say anything i would get the pished ripped out me something else :anguish:

He is involved in Sport but not football though. :crabflute:

ill take a pm please mate, and i promise to stay quiet,

Other key points from interview for those who didn't listen yet:

They're not taking fees at the moment. Fees will be decided later to the approval of creditors.

EBT is a "red herring", although didn't really adequately justify why.

Deal with players over wage cuts is close. This will involve future clauses but doesn't mean that they want to leave in the summer.

Firm has no previous connection with Whyte. Is that true?

It all hinges on HMRC.

If they play ball, I'm sure we are sorted and will begin the process of coming out of admin.

Saw a story in the teleraph saying HMRC would consider CVA but only if it included whyte having no part of rangers and something about it having treasury approval.

:sherlock:

Aye you were and we remember the Fred Olsen thread seems to have sunk without a trace though.

Fred Olsen does or did have a biggest estate in Dumfries and Galloway though so who knows.

Anyway the one i heard before Admin would be amazing the tims would cry for years, can't say anything i would get the pished ripped out me something else :anguish:

He is involved in Sport but not football though. :crabflute:

Awwww you talkin about Dermot desmonds pal ? Magnier or something there is another one aswell who it could be forgot the name , both Irish and both billionaires ? :sherlock:

"There is no evidence to suggest that Craig Whyte has secured creditor status."

But he acknowledged that "on paper" he does. It will certainly go to the courts like you say though

J p mcmanus and john magnier will never buy Rangers!

However there is a scottush owner who is Rangers daft, don't know his worth tho!

That's the guys lol I just mind someone saying a little something , looked them.up on internet and filed it under pish :lol:

"There is no evidence to suggest that Craig Whyte has secured creditor status."

Have you listened to the interview or just a snippet? He clearly states that Whyte is still on public record as having secured creditor status, but that as far as the admins can see it is worthless.

Awwww you talkin about Dermot desmonds pal ? Magnier or something there is another one aswell who it could be forgot the name , both Irish and both billionaires ? :sherlock:

Aye that's them well done in guessing so quick don't think you can buy Rangers with billions of tatties though.

You would be shite at guess who :lol:

Cheers, bud, that was my original point. (tu)

(tu)

Just to be clear, Clark never said it would go to the courts, but I happen to agree with you that it must. He sounded pretty confident though for what that's worth.

At this time of strife it is good to have a wee laugh if you can, and I do find some of your posts funny. Keep up the good work.

One can but try, if we didn't have a laugh no and then, would be murder the last few weeks.

What do you mean by "some of your post" should that not have been all of them tongue.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

No, result is about a month away but, any new owner would have to budget to pay it, if we are liable. :dry:

And who is going to buy a club based in the SPL with a potential bill of what? £75m?

No, it won't be decided until the end of this month or the beginning of April. Admins seem confident that HMRC will do a deal if we do lose it tho, as HMRC have already said as much to them.

Discussing possible solutions for a loss even though we dont know the verdict? Honestly?

(tu)

Just to be clear, Clark never said it would go to the courts, but I happen to agree with you that it must. He sounded pretty confident though for what that's worth.

I gave MY opinion that the issue of secured creditor status would be decided in the courts, and at no time did I say that those words came from the mouth of Paul Clark.

Just to be clear like! :D