Well if we must take a revisionist view of honours won in the Scottish game

Ok if we are to have league championships removed for “cheating” then what about septic losing the Scottish Cup of 1989 when big jessie aitken took a shy that clearly was ours that led to the winning goal … only fair I would say that such blatant cheating should not be rewarded (tu)

Ok if we are to have league championships removed for "cheating" then what about septic losing the Scottish Cup of 1989 when big jessie aitken took a shy that clearly was ours that led to the winning goal … only fair I would say that such blatant cheating should not be rewarded (tu)

That was the most blatant piece of cheating I have ever seen in a cup final, still annoys me to this day.

i dont see any case what so ever for us "cheating".

last time i checked there were no rules against running up huge debts - just very dark consequences, which we are faced with now.

the rules are chagning though as the financial fair play laws come in i think 2013.

to say we cheated is a joke - if abramovich gets bored and pulls the plug he'll walk away with debts of over 300m, at least. did chelsea then "cheat" when they won what they won under mourinho?

it was also all over SSN today about newcastle releasing what they were saying were outstanding figures, but it then goes on to mention they are 140m in debt to their owner, mike ashley (interest free). So if he walks away, he leaves the club in 140m debt... to himself?

essentially thats what murray did to us. run up crazy debt then pulled the plug.