Spl chairman to meet

I guess it's all a matter of perception on their part,because they obviously think that Scottish football would be better off if Rangers and the filth were brought back to the pack in money terms.

We know the chairmen and clubs who see us and the filth as holding them back,but it will be interesting to see what clubs and chairmen have actually got a grip on reality :pipe:

There was even talk on the radio of 50/50 splits on gates being something they might be interested in :rolleyes:

Not quite irrelevant, but they can't enforce any changes without either us or septic voting with them. I think the meeting is more about discussing their battle plans than making concrete decisions. It's doubtful if the ten clubs out-with the Old Firm could ever reach a unanimous decision about anything, too many inflated egos in one room, e.g. Thompson, Petrie...

If we are liquidated celtic can't stop them.....

Not quite irrelevant, but they can't enforce any changes without either us or septic voting with them. I think the meeting is more about discussing their battle plans than making concrete decisions. It's doubtful if the ten clubs out-with the Old Firm could ever reach a unanimous decision about anything, too many inflated egos in one room, e.g. Thompson, Petrie...

The Bheasts must be raging about this move

They thought they had managed to cast us to the wolves by garnering the support of the diddies and now the diddies are shafting them

Ho hum

I don't see how they can have a meeting and exclude two of the members

11 Spl members had a meeting last week to discuss harsher penalties for entering into administration and know one batted an eyelid. Don't know how they can get away with any league or rule restructuring without all 12 teams being present.

11 Spl members had a meeting last week to discuss harsher penalties for entering into administration and know one batted an eyelid. Don't know how they can get away with any league or rule restructuring without all 12 teams being present.

One of our administrators represented us at the meeting

The SFA actually referred me to the SPL

Incredible

WOW !!!!!!!!!! You really are moving up in the world, swally :D Next thing you know,you'll be signing autograghs next to John Greig's staue on Saturday's (tu)

They can do whatever they want...maybe they will come up with another great plan like SPL TV and cost us £30m quid in lost tv revenue....

they can do what they want. let's be honest if rangers and celtc set up a premiership and invite applicants they will all apply.

they can do what they want. let's be honest if rangers and celtc set up a premiership and invite applicants they will all apply.

i think the only hurdle to that would be european entry...but the sfa will sooon fall into line.

Scottish football should take this chance to clear decks. Goodbye, SPL, goodbye SFL...hello new SFA with an executive board made of of people not currently slagging us off in public and with the vested interest due to owning or sitting on the board of our rivals.

There was even talk on the radio of 50/50 splits on gates being something they might be interested in :rolleyes:

Oh the irony of it...."We don't need Rangers in our league",so we can look forward to a Dundee Utd - Aberdeen thriller where we will get

£50,000 each (if we are lucky) through the gate. doh

i think the only hurdle to that would be european entry...but the sfa will sooon fall into line.

Scottish football should take this chance to clear decks. Goodbye, SPL, goodbye SFL...hello new SFA with an executive board made of of people not currently slagging us off in public and with the vested interest due to owning or sitting on the board of our rivals.

exactly.

when a league starts up with us celtc and any 8 others it will get sfa approval. like the spl did.