Whyte wants to return

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Take the fuckin hint Whyte you scabby bastard of a man.

YOU'RE NOT WANTED !!! ( except by WVB and Redsox doh )

Call yourself a Rangers fan? What a disgusting way to talk about anyone.

How did your protest go by the way?

A pound?

Twenty-seven and a half million of them, if Ticketus is secured against him personally, as he has claimed and as Duff and Phelps seem to believe. If he did have some "grand plan" for fleecing the Gers it seems to have gone awry.

I don't doubt that he's not finished trying to tamper with our club in terms of getting some money out of this sorry mess, but if he honestly believes that he can come back to Ibrox and take a seat in that box, then he's even more deluded than I previously thought. There's no fucking way.

Why not?

Banned for what?

If you look at the protest topic you will see various posts by this person that some people think are not welcome here.

Swearing on the lives of the 66

lie's about several hundred fans on the way to a protest.

Calling fans who do not attend the protests the 'Laptop Loyal' who don't give a fuck about the club.

I am guessing these are what certain people are pointing to...

Craig Whyte loves using lawyers and loopholes, rather than running businesses properly. I expect he'll try his hardest to keep control of the club, maybe trying to appeal in court. Needless to say, I'm optimistic he'll fail.

If you look at the protest topic you will see various posts by this person that some people think are not welcome here.

Swearing on the lives of the 66

lie's about several hundred fans on the way to a protest.

Calling fans who do not attend the protests the 'Laptop Loyal' who don't give a fuck about the club.

I am guessing these are what certain people are pointing to...

Never seen the thing about the 66 (tu)

Craig Whyte loves using lawyers and loopholes, rather than running businesses properly. I expect he'll try his hardest to keep control of the club, maybe trying to appeal in court. Needless to say, I'm optimistic he'll fail.

That's what I don't understand about Whyte. What the hell did he hope to achieve? He clearly didn't have the money, so why embark on the journey? It's one thing to do it with a run-of-the-mill company, but to do it with Rangers? I mean, he is Scottish, right? He had to know that Rangers has some fairly volatile supporters. Come on, there are as of yet undiscovered tribes in the Amazon that know it's stupid to fuck with the notorious "Billy Boys". It always looked like the bloke had a death wish, to me.