Rangers Fans Fighting Fund

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst it is very encouraging that this sort of fund has been set up, I'm keen to know more about it. For instance where does it 'sit' in relation to the Save Rangers.com pledge appeal.

Personally, I have no difficulty making a donation, but I had hoped that any monies we pledged (or paid over) would be a substantive investment in the form of shares in the revitalised Rangers FC.

I had assumed that was the core object of Save Rangers.com, but I'm unsure now.

Is the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund a temporary measure during and immediately after administration to meet immediate costs or a potential share investment?

I fully understand that the Fund has just been announced so, perhaps, these questions will be addressed shortly.

As with all these schemes, the devil will be in the detail.

We have to remember these organisations serve their members and we all know many bears have wanted to donate money - either now or via some share issue after the fact.

No reason why this scheme can't dove-tail with the Save Rangers one (or any other).

This genuine? Nothing on club website?

Thinking maybe linked to that Rangers Unite thing which was meant to go live today and few people questioned whether it was a wind up?

I would have thought if there was an official event at Ibrox tomorrow, then there would be something on the website.

Sent to all Supporters Club Sec's

In case? :pipe:

You should see what I hold back because I'm a slow typist! :D

Can you think of any reason why the fans would be gifting money to the administrators on a weekly basis. Haven't they said that wage cuts would secure funding until season end?

Sceptical ? :lol:

This place eats, sleeps and shits paranoia.

It's only now I'm beginning to understand why members over on Follow Follow treat this board as some sort of laughing stock. It's absolutely crawling with retards. :lol:

It's not a forum, it's a ganghut.

Shoo fly don't bother me

It's only now I'm beginning to understand why members over on Follow Follow treat this board as some sort of laughing stock. It's absolutely crawling with retards. :lol:

Have you not got a car park protest to organise?

The sooner you get pissed off with it, the better.

Can you think of any reason why the fans would be gifting money to the administrators on a weekly basis. Haven't they said that wage cuts would secure funding until season end?

That will be the first question tomorrow - I think we should wait and see what transpires

Maybe the RST will chuck their £93k (plus interest) in to the pot

Cool! I'll donate as soon as it's possible. So what's going on with saverangers.com? I know it was just counting pledges but surely this Fighting Fund is the official donation organisation?

You know something? I think I'm out of thinking about this thing.

Slow typing is a good thing; I should try it sometime!

What's the hold up Admin? Why hasn't this foolish wee twat been banned by now?

He's not just embarrassing himself now, he's an embarrassment to the forum.

exclusion-theblueknight.jpg