Gallant Pioneers scarf.

280 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you rather have? Red & black or White with the blue star?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But its not an AC Milan scarf.

Its a scarf bought to signify support for Rangers in their time of need.

Its £2.50 of your tenner that Rangers are missing out on in their time of need too.

I know, it's a Manchester City scarf.

Not sure in what way that shows support for Rangers though.

This is what the RedBlackRangers guys said ...

The reason for the Red and Black is that it will stand out more rather than the traditional coloured scarf which every bear has. The Red and Black links with the Home Socks as well as being the original colours for the borough of Govan. This will be a one off hence the reason why the different colours. The Red and Black will symbolise the fans uniting together to help the club in its hour of need!

"Red and Black until we get our Club back!"

Seems a good idea to me, and seems to be getting some results.

The reason for the Red and Black is that it will stand out more rather than the traditional coloured scarf which every bear has. The Red and Black links with the Home Socks as well as being the original colours for the borough of Govan. This will be a one off hence the reason why the different colours. The Red and Black will symbolise the fans uniting together to help the club in its hour of need!

Seems to be a shit idea to me.

I mean if we had red and black groups of fans it might make some sense.

And what, pray tell, are the traditional colours of the Glasgow Green / Fleshers Haugh area of Glasgow?

I'm not sure I get this red & black theme. <cr>

And what, pray tell, are the traditional colours of the Glasgow Green / Fleshers Haugh area of Glasgow?

I'm not sure I get this red & black theme. <cr>

Not sure you get this red & black theme?

I find it difficult that any bluenose is unaware that red and black make up a distinguished part of our traditional home kit. The point in choosing these colours is we all have red white and blue bar scarfs. The idea Is simply using other well known colours from our home kit for the scarf. An excellent campaign that again shows the loyalty of our support. Well over 3000 in such a short period of time. Watp

Just a suggestion and it might have already been made, instead of buying tickets with the money, something that might happen anyway, why not just donate the full amount to the fighting fund. Then its a double whammy (tu)

Well, I'll personally be backing both. 10 quid to Red and black, and substantially more to the RFF. I couldn't give a toss if the scarf isn't burgundy with a cyan trim or whatever folk want. We have more pressing issues.

I'm seeing on Twitter that 3,300 red and black ones have been sold.

Does this mean the blue star will not be used?

I'd have loved a blue star one :(

Doesn't look like it. Personally I'd have like the scarf to be black, with red bits only at the end, and a nice big RFC crest, but hey ho. Maybe they will offer other options, but I doubt it. Regardless, the scarf isn't really the reason we are supporting it.

Doesn't look like it. Personally I'd have like the scarf to be black, with red bits only at the end, and a nice big RFC crest, but hey ho. Maybe they will offer other options, but I doubt it. Regardless, the scarf isn't really the reason we are supporting it.

Something along the likes of anything here? Whipped 'em out quickly on Illustrator - barn door shut after the cows are out obviously, but just a few ideas I thought might look sharp...

GersScarves.jpg

Something along the likes of anything here? Whipped 'em out quickly on Illustrator - barn door shut after the cows are out obviously, but just a few ideas I thought might look sharp...

GersScarves.jpg

Jewish prayer shawls, two furra pound!

Only kidding mate. Good efforts, although I generally think scarves with writing on them are shite.