Do you want the Blue Knights .

reddrock

Blue Knights   

345 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the blue knights.

• Without Ticketus
    • With Ticketus
    • Not at all someone else please

Whoever buys the club will, presumably, come to the support with a share issue to raise funds.

Will handing said cash to Ticketus as an 'investment partner' prove to be for the betterment of our beloved club? I cannot accept their interest is in anyway philanthropic.

Lot's of questions needing definitive answers - I'd much rather we have nothing to do with them.

Maybe they are backing the Blue Knights because PM has promised them he will honour their agreement with Whyte?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we must repay them, then a seemingly obvious solution to that issue would be to sell shares to supporters in the club for that portion relating to repayment of Ticketus.

£24.4m of the club then held by supporters. Ticketus out of our club forever.

I disagree the suporters won't go for that. see this poll.

p Murray plans a share issue but ticketus will almost certainly be repaid from another source he's not that daft.

I disagree the suporters won't go for that. see this poll.

p Murray plans a share issue but ticketus will almost certainly be repaid from another source he's not that daft.

Unless Ticketus stay for a period of years and effectively collect on the poison deal from Whyte, then the only other solutions are that an investor pays them or we, the support do.

I'm hoping the admin/press hints that the deal is a pile of Whyte prove to be true.

Unless Ticketus stay for a period of years and effectively collect on the poison deal from Whyte, then the only other solutions are that an investor pays them or we, the support do.

I'm hoping the admin/press hints that the deal is a pile of Whyte prove to be true.

well yes. I doubt p Murray is paying them out the goodness of his heart.

if another investor has the 27 million to get rid of them at the start then that's obviouly better.

but if that was the case I doubt ticketus would be backing Murray.

as it stands ticketus are backing Murray and without ticketus backing there will be no cva.

if they are only backing Murray then the outcomes that don't involve p Murray owning us don't look good.

as it stands ticketus are backing Murray and without ticketus backing there will be no cva.

if they are only backing Murray then the outcomes that don't involve p Murray owning us don't look good.

The lawyers, solicitors, QC's and the like are delighted I'm sure.

Craig Whyte - what a cunt.

The lawyers, solicitors, QC's and the like are delighted I'm sure.

Craig Whyte - what a cunt.

spot on mate.

if and its still if ticketus are creditors. its safe to say they have 25% of the creditor pot.

that means no cva unless they agree.

if you try to remove them as creditors its years in court. all the time the clubs in administration.

or you can work with them.

spot on mate.

if and its still if ticketus are creditors. its safe to say they have 25% of the creditor pot.

that means no cva unless they agree.

if you try to remove them as creditors its years in court. all the time the clubs in administration.

or you can work with them.

Are we allowing ourselves to be blackmailed by them? Are they really willing to refuse a CVA which will see us going under and they get nothing? Don't work with them and call their bluff. They would have no option but to agree to a CVA to maximise their investors returns.

Are we allowing ourselves to be blackmailed by them? Are they really willing to refuse a CVA which will see us going under and they get nothing? Don't work with them and call their bluff. They would have no option but to agree to a CVA to maximise their investors returns.

Ha ha at last some negotiating savvy. :praise:

perhaps bludell. I have seen mention that their contract covers them in the event of liquidation so they may not care.

perhaps bludell. I have seen mention that their contract covers them in the event of liquidation so they may not care.

How can it cover them in liquidation? Do you mean that they would still have a contract with a newco? Impossible. They can't contract with a company that doesn't exist.

How can it cover them in liquidation? Do you mean that they would still have a contract with a newco? Impossible. They can't contract with a company that doesn't exist.

Can they contract with a company who doesn't own what they are trying to buy...ie contract with Whyte for Rangers tickets before he bought Rangers?

I am just repeating what mark dingwall said.

but they are bound to have covered themselves. perhaps that's just with security on whytes co.

I dont understand this poll, as if ticketus is not involved paul murray doesnt have a bid as he has no funding. why would he involve ticketus if he didnt need to. if we get a cva its just another debt that wuld be substantially reduced. poll should be pm or not!

I am just repeating what mark dingwall said.

but they are bound to have covered themselves. perhaps that's just with security on whytes co.

Whatever credibility you had on this thread has basically just been shot.