1. 1. Do you want the blue knights.

• Without Ticketus
    • With Ticketus
    • Not at all someone else please

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can they contract with a company who doesn't own what they are trying to buy...ie contract with Whyte for Rangers tickets before he bought Rangers?

Presumably a pre-contract would have been agreed and the cash was paid into the lawyers account. The actual contract will be dated post-takeover. Probably legal but Ticketus would probably have known what Whyte was up to and is unethical. Not the sort of company we would want owning us.

Presumably a pre-contract would have been agreed and the cash was paid into the lawyers account. The actual contract will be dated post-takeover. Probably legal but Ticketus would probably have known what Whyte was up to and is unethical. Not the sort of company we would want owning us.

Cheers Del.

Sorry to hear that such an arrangement could be legal. Is such an arrangement usual, or common?

yeah best to ignore him he's only had meetings with Murray, ticketus and the administrators :lol:

'Cos he's the "voice of the fans"?

Do me a favour, he's a self promoting, self enriching cancer within our support.

As soon as the money men realise how divisive his presence is they'll drop him quicker than a whores knickers.

'Cos he's the "voice of the fans"?

Do me a favour, he's a self promoting, self enriching cancer within our support.

As soon as the money men realise how divisive his presence is they'll drop him quicker than a whores knickers.

for every one of you there's 50 who like him on ff and 1000 who see him representing us well on tv and like him.

regardless of that he knows far more than us right now and as such is worth listening to.

for every one of you there's 50 who like him on ff and 1000 who see him representing us well on tv and like him.

regardless of that he knows far more than us right now and as such is worth listening to.

Anyone who likes him by definition cannot know him.

Administration, dodgy businessmen, possible liquidation, agressive creditors, bastard SFA/SPL officials, gloating tims.

I can take all of these on the chin and still remain positive.

But the day I have to listen to that cunt for anything to do with Rangers is the day I'll give up on everything.

Administration, dodgy businessmen, possible liquidation, agressive creditors, bastard SFA/SPL officials, gloating tims.

But the day I have to listen to that cunt for anything to do with Rangers is the day I'll give up on everything.

I've met him several times. found him a bit bland perhaps but a perfectly nice fellow.

You have serious, serious issues.

Very hard to say isn't it ... I mean we've already just about dodged a bullet with whyte we don't want to have to do it again :anguish:

p Murray won't be like whyte.

he might not bring huge investment to the table the way some might want. which is fair enough but he will be a safe pair of hands.