redblackrangers.com - The Facts

Scooterbear

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this scarf have a rangers crest or anything?

Id buy one if it did, at least then people would know its a rangers scarf, if its just a plain rad and black scarf then its a waste of money IMO because it will be useless next season as its not the rangers colours at all.

Id buy one if it did, at least then people would know its a rangers scarf, if its just a plain rad and black scarf then its a waste of money IMO because it will be useless next season as its not the rangers colours at all.

Not the Rangers colours at all.. The Rangers wear Red & Black as part of our strip traditionally at every home match.

Rangers supporters know it's a Rangers scarf as there will be thousands wearing them. It's a show of support in a difficult time to raise money for the club.. and I hope the scarfs won't be needed next season as we'll be out of Admin.

Buy a scarf and stick a badge on it.

And ... how can something that may help Rangers be a waste of money?

I have a red and black "lest we forget" scarf, so i can proudly show off my teams new colours without buying a scarf.

Would rather put money straight into the Fighting Fund.

The Rangers do not have any new colours. As for the Red & Black. These colours are worn by The Rangers at Ibrox and have been for generations.

The fighting fund is not up and running yet.. In the mean time the support is buying these scarfs in the thousands each day to help raise money for the club.

Why some on here place a negative spin on that is beyond me. It yet again shows our Loyalty.

Really, try and get your facts right. There was a post by an ex-Board member who gave a very one-sided account of his views. Thankfully the auditor (a qualified accountant and auditor) disagreed with him. Don't let the truth get in the way of your lies though. Come down to the shop at the WRC at the St Mirren game and I'll make sure the accounts are there. Go on, I dare you.

For all i back this cheme i don't back fuds from the rst who only post on here to defend there dodgy dealings....leave this thread to discussion about the scarves.

I think you are missing the point here....it's to raise money for the club so how is that a waste of money ?

The Rangers do not have any new colours. As for the Red & Black. These colours are worn by The Rangers at Ibrox and have been for generations.

The fighting fund is not up and running yet.. In the mean time the support is buying these scarfs in the thousands each day to help raise money for the club.

Why some on here place a negative spin on that is beyond me. It yet again shows our Loyalty.

I just don't think we should be wearing red and black.

I'm not against people buying/wearing this, far from it.

Just not for me.Even if it is the colours of our socks, "govan" clours or what ever else.

We are Red, White and Blue.

Id rather donate money straight to the club or to a fund that helps the club, than buy an AC Milan scarf that I wont be able to wear after this season because absolutely no-one looks at a red and black scarf and thinks of rangers

I don't think it's to anyone's benefit for this thread to continue. Everyone has said their piece, so we'll leave it at that.

No doubt the guys who are doing this have the best intentions, if you want to buy one buy one, if you don't - don't. We've got a club to save and petty squabbling certainly won't help.