John Fleck

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flecks problem is hes an arrogant we shyte ....

other than the taigs on kerryfail st., could you possibly provide a verification for your conclusion that a current Rangers player on loan is an "arrogant we(e) shite" or can we excuse and sympathize with your 'crap' as regretable projection on your part.

Has he fallen out of favour down south already?

Notice he hasn't even been on the bench in March

Yes. Was left out of the starting xi after 4-1 home defeat to Fat sam's hammers, came on as sub in next game v Hull and, to quote one of their staff who I spoke to on Thursday, "gave the ball away every fucking time he had it."

The fans reckon he's slow, overweight, ponderous and uncommitted. Polite interpretation.

The above saddens me. I always hoped he'd make it but he's going badly into decline and he needs to reverse said decline quickly.

Yes. Was left out of the starting xi after 4-1 home defeat to Fat sam's hammers, came on as sub in next game v Hull and, to quote one of their staff who I spoke to on Thursday, "gave the ball away every fucking time he had it."

The fans reckon he's slow, overweight, ponderous and uncommitted. Polite interpretation.

The above saddens me. I always hoped he'd make it but he's going badly into decline and he needs to reverse said decline quickly.

sounds like he could have a confidence problem. i'd feel pretty low if everyone hyped me up, then i was given one game at a time, with the manager and fans at the side screaming "you're gonna blow it" everytime i got the ball. it sometimes feels like thats what is going on here. seriously, if we give players at least a season or two to get used to top team football, who knows how many gems we could get. (and before everyone jumps in with a season is too long, past and present managers at Rangers have stuck with their own signings for longer than a season even though they've been sub-standard. i'm just saying we should do that with youth. we may have to).

sounds like he could have a confidence problem. i'd feel pretty low if everyone hyped me up, then i was given one game at a time, with the manager and fans at the side screaming "you're gonna blow it" everytime i got the ball. it sometimes feels like thats what is going on here. seriously, if we give players at least a season or two to get used to top team football, who knows how many gems we could get. (and before everyone jumps in with a season is too long, past and present managers at Rangers have stuck with their own signings for longer than a season even though they've been sub-standard. i'm just saying we should do that with youth. we may have to).

I like the sentiments but some were writing Andy Mitchell and Ryan McCabe off after the one game yesterday so the idea people will give a kid a season or two to find their feet is fanciful. That is how it should be but our support won't allow it.

I like the sentiments but some were writing Andy Mitchell and Ryan McCabe off after the one game yesterday so the idea people will give a kid a season or two to find their feet is fanciful. That is how it should be but our support won't allow it.

Rhys McCabe :sherlock:

I dont argue with that at all. Too many fans think one season (or game) ahead, and keep looking at the tims to see gauge where we should be. screw that. think long term. if we even spent just 5 years building up a team, and focusing internally, i dont think they would ever be able to catch up.

I felt bad for wee Rhys, should've been Edu at the back and him in the middle. If you have to play youth team players at least try to play them in position. Most of the senior lads should be able to cope with having to move around a bit better.

If Fleck doesn't succeed he's just another part of a lost generation of talent that we've squandered. Murray Park has been in place for a good long while, and our first team has very little to show for it.

Completely disagree.

There's a difference between writing somebody off and giving a realistic assessment of how he played. I wouldn't have a problem whatsoever with Mitchell being in the team again (maybe not next week, as it's against the scum) but he didn't play well yesterday unfortunately.

Completely disagree.

There's a difference between writing somebody off and giving a realistic assessment of how he played. I wouldn't have a problem whatsoever with Mitchell being in the team again (maybe not next week, as it's against the scum) but he didn't play well yesterday unfortunately.

But very few of the harsher critics on here mirror your approach.

I thought Mitchell did fine.

really? a player who can't make the blackpool bench.

I hope he pulls his head out his arse and makes it as a player but I wouldn't go as far as you.

I fail to see why not. I liked watching him play earlier in the season. Also, I would like to know how you know he is arrogant.