Aberdeen fans release Rangers related statement

Boab

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There wouldn't be a TV deal if it wasn't for us. Who would actually want to watch that dross? I know if it wasn't for Rangers I wouldn't pay a blind bit of notice to the SPL.

The money they lost through not having a TV deal would be made up for by extra attendance. Plus they would get a TV deal anyway, a shite one yes, but I'm sure they could get a few shekels from someone.

ahh so that explains why tose sheep shagging inbreds have an average attendance off 9550...so it's rangers fault yer team is that shite that you cannot bare to go and watch them???. Im also guessing that 9550 is also made up off 2000 + rangers away fans ya bunch of tossers.

get that post outa here,

The money they lost through not having a TV deal would be made up for by extra attendance. Plus they would get a TV deal anyway, a shite one yes, but I'm sure they could get a few shekels from someone.

Perhaps the National Farmers Union will assist with a TV deal?

Perhaps the National Farmers Union will assist with a TV deal?

I'm sure ESPN would take them and would pay them like 500k each or some pish. The other teams would probably gain more viewers as well if their teams were fighting for the league. The point is I don't think other fans in Scotland would give two fucks if they lost the old firm.

Better for us too if something like the Atlantic league were to take shape.

Rangers led most of the top Scottish clubs into ruinous debt by their unsustainable overspending from the Souness years onwards, and the creation and structure of the SPL has institutionalised the unfair distribution of wealth within our game.

This statement is terrible nobody forced any other club to overspend but lets just blame Rangers for all the wrongs in the world silly sheep not acepting any responsibility for their own shortcomings.

Agreed. What a load of shite, Aberdeen weren't being told by Rangers to buy pish players they couldn't afford, they did it on their own accord. £800,000 PLUS Billy Dodds to get Robbie Winters...good one.

Shamelessly stolen from VB;

_44509170_snowpittodrie.jpg

I'm not so convinced 'The Red Army' would show up in their numbers. Infact if the only game in which they do turn up in a herd - pardon the pun - didn't exist, I think their income would only drop. It's not as if they would go to the game because it's not on the telly... most of their games aren't on TV anyway other than against us or the bheasts, and maybe the odd one against Hearts or Motherwell.

I'm not so sure they would get a TV deal, but if they did it would be for buttons like you say.

They're a shit club with shit fans. Has-beens who still think their opinion is valid. They need us but ironically hate us too much to realise it. Absolute fannies to a man.

Shamelessly stolen from VB;

_44509170_snowpittodrie.jpg

I'm not so convinced 'The Red Army' would show up in their numbers. Infact if the only game in which they do turn up in a herd - pardon the pun - didn't exist, I think their income would only drop. It's not as if they would go to the game because it's not on the telly... most of their games aren't on TV anyway other than against us or the bheasts, and maybe the odd one against Hearts or Motherwell.

I'm not so sure they would get a TV deal, but if they did it would be for buttons like you say.

They're a shit club with shit fans. Has-beens who still think their opinion is valid. They need us but ironically hate us too much to realise it. Absolute fannies to a man.

I've never even been on VB mate, but it's not hard me for to imagine that someone else has thought this, it's a valid argument IMO.

I just get the feeling that most Scottish fans don't give a shit about the old firm anymore, and there is evidence (see above) that they could handle it without us. If we do get into real shit and the other clubs don't let us back in, we may be able to force our way into another league. The only way Celtic could probably handle that was if they agreed to come with us.

If the fans forced the clubs owners to say "Fuck the Old Firm" and they decide to go it alone, in theory everyone could win. They would get a more competive league and us and Celtic could go off to pastures new and earn some real cash :pipe:

You are absolutely correct - When Walter left we were £21million in the black. The overspending started when Advocaat arrived. As you with the sheepies - its inaccurate

I believe Souness finished in the black with his transfer activity too. Twenty five years on they still hate Souness because he put them back in their box and restored Rangers to the throne.

It's a very strange statement, very strange indeed. Got to laugh at the usual Scottish chip-on-the-shoulder, blame someone else attitude too. Rather than take responsibility for themselves they blame us for them overspending. Some people just don't like choice and taking responsibility.

So is it our fault they spunked £1 million on Paul Bernard?

Stupid sheep shagging bastards :lol:

I was gonna mention this one, Paul fucking Bernard. He got capped as well, twice! :anguish: I do love it when one of the wee 40 get uppity though, it's aye a good laugh. Nice to see they are still hurting at Souness and Smith burying them :21: