Kennedy will bid

markybear

Some bits I like: “If I have the ability to stop it from going to the wall and disappearing then I will use all my powers to do that”.

This I do not:"A camel is a horse designed by committee and I am not into committees or consortiums".

This statement is generally very interesting:

Kennedy has admitted that he has no worries about the big tax and it won’t have impact on his offer.

“I have no issues with that,” he insisted. “With a CVA you completely insulated from that, so that is not an issue for me".

Mmmmmmmmm,not sure.

What's not to be sure about?

In case you hadn't noticed we're in the high dependency unit of the intensive care department. Sounds as though you're swithering over the surgeon because you don't like the colour of his moustache. Madness!

We should be grateful to both him and Paul Murray because without guys like them prepared to ride to our rescue there may not be a Rangers.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are one crazy fucked up Mutha.

As I said mate, we need to learn to be self sufficient! We can't rely on owners giving us millions year in year out to buy players or pay wages!

Anyone expecting Kennedy, Paul Murray o whoever to bu the club and give 10,15m a season to spend is the "crazy fucked up mutha" IMO!

Every potential owner will invest minimum possible of own money and finance the rest. advantage over TBK is he doesn't have to go to venture capatalist like ticketus for the money.

But sounds to me as if I'll take it if nobody else does then I can name my own terms, makes me a little nervous.

I hope if he does take over he doesn't invest a penny!

We cant rely on handouts from owners any more, real work has to be done so we can make money and buy and sell player a he'll of a lot better than we do at the minute!

I don't want handouts, per se, but we need investment if we're to get back on our feet.

As I said mate, we need to learn to be self sufficient! We can't rely on owners giving us millions year in year out to buy players or pay wages!

Anyone expecting Kennedy, Paul Murray o whoever to bu the club and give 10,15m a season to spend is the "crazy fucked up mutha" IMO!

FFS!

If you take over any business you have to invest in it, time and money. The reason we are at death's door right now is because the shyster never delivered on his promises to invest. The last thing we need right now is another Whyte, someone not prepared to put their hand in their own pocket

What's not to be sure about?

In case you hadn't noticed we're in the high dependency unit of the intensive care department. Sounds as though you're swithering over the surgeon because you don't like the colour of his moustache. Madness!

We should be grateful to both him and Paul Murray because without guys like them prepared to ride to our rescue there may not be a Rangers.

You ask me what I am not sure about ! then go on to tell me! <cr>

Listen I will take what we get, but I don not wont to see another CW! It concerns me that he would wish to do thing his way! he is not interested in " committees" I wish for fan participation (stake in the club) to avoid anything like this happing again.

What is wrong with that?

We shouldn't be knocking Kennedy or Murray at this time. We should just be grateful we have people not prepared to stand by and watch Rangers die. No one on here knows which one will turn out to be best for our club. Good luck to them both and may the best man win.

You ask me what I am not sure about ! then go on to tell me! <cr>

Listen I will take what we get, but I don not wont to see another CW! It concerns me that he would wish to do thing his way! he is not interested in " committees" I wish for fan participation (stake in the club) to avoid anything like this happing again.

What is wrong with that?

Why shouldn't he want to do things his way? He obviously knows a thing or two about business and may not like the idea of wee dicks on a committee telling him what to do. What you wish for doesn't matter a fucking jot, not one iota.If he puts up the dough he's perfectly entitled to do things his way.

Why shouldn't he want to do things his way? He obviously knows a thing or two about business and may not like the idea of wee dicks on a committee telling him what to do. What you wish for doesn't matter a fucking jot, not one iota.If he puts up the dough he's perfectly entitled to do things his way.

Well, what the fuck has it got to do with you! what I think doh.

I pleased with that interview, the gut sounded genuinely, and hes more or less tellin us our club wont be goin to the wall so anyone with doubts on that can sleep better tonight i think.

Dare i say it brothers, with all this intrest we may well be over the worst of this, i hope thats the case. News recently has certainly kept the tims quiet.

I pleased with that interview, the gut sounded genuinely, and hes more or less tellin us our club wont be goin to the wall so anyone with doubts on that can sleep better tonight i think.

Dare i say it brothers, with all this intrest we may well be over the worst of this, i hope thats the case. News recently has certainly kept the tims quiet.

Yup - a decent offer followed by a reasonable CVA and/or a win in the tax case and there will be much wailing from the East End.

(tu)

Ru for real, no fan reps on the board, Murray fucks up, whytes fucks up. Dictatorships can't be tolerated at our club any longer.

We need a voice, we also need to have a bit more say so on important issues

If you think that Dingwall will care once he is there, you are mental.

He is TBK man for fan representation because he will do what he is told.

When he isn't selling scarves and magazines, do you think he will speak up for the fans?

Also if TBK bid is subject to the big tax case being won, does this mean that A) PM knows the outcome of the case and is bidding on Friday with that knowledge or B) Is just trying to out the silent people by himself making it look like a bid is on the way.

I don't see how they can put in a credible bid when the outcome is unknown and it is subject to that outcome.

The fact he is saying, "I will not let the club go to the wall, I will put a bid in" we should be rejoicing at this news, whether or not he is successful, he has pledged his support.

Win or lose, I wish this man all the best.

Timmy if your watching, Asda are doing a deal on Razor Blades,