Something To Put A Smile On Your Face!

WCPRANGERS1

Our second goal was a thing of beauty. You forget just how good a player Durrant was.

Did all of the Village People play for Aberdeen then or only construction worker and traffic cop?

Bout 30 seconds in one o the finest strikes of a free kick ever.

:praise:

always remember that goal, but i think the second goal is often overlooked - fantastic layoff from Coisty, and Durrant's first touch is class.

Funnily enough, i went through some old videos of games in those days, and Durrant used to get some kicking. you see a few 'tackles' on him in thtat game. it doesnt surprise me he got the injury he did, cos everyone seemed to be out to get him.

always remember that goal, but i think the second goal is often overlooked - fantastic layoff from Coisty, and Durrant's first touch is class.

Funnily enough, i went through some old videos of games in those days, and Durrant used to get some kicking. you see a few 'tackles' on him in thtat game. it doesnt surprise me he got the injury he did, cos everyone seemed to be out to get him.

still gutted that e never got to see Durrant's full potential,dont get me wrong he was still a decent player when he returned but i reckon he'd have been 1 of the best in europe during that time.

still gutted that e never got to see Durrant's full potential,dont get me wrong he was still a decent player when he returned but i reckon he'd have been 1 of the best in europe during that time.

totally agree. the talent he had was incredible. any late 80's footage you see, there were times he just dominated games. could see space that no-one else could (like the goal above, or the goal against the tarriers when Coop ran round a few of them and dinked it through to him)

totally agree. the talent he had was incredible. any late 80's footage you see, there were times he just dominated games. could see space that no-one else could (like the goal above, or the goal against the tarriers when Coop ran round a few of them and dinked it through to him)

this one aint too bad either... :crabflute: