The RST and the £92k

TheLawMan

Was chatting about this on another thread but think its worthy of its own.

Does anyone know if the £92k is held in an RST account or held in an account of Direct Sharedeal Ltd who are the ones who "had" the client money permission and as of last week, are now in administration.

Was chatting about this on another thread but think its worthy of its own.

Does anyone know if the £92k is held in an RST account or held in an account of Direct Sharedeal Ltd who are the ones who "had" the client money permission and as of last week, are now in administration.

are you a member of gersave?

it will be where it should be. the auditor signed it off.

So will that be:

1) In an RST account where client money permission might not be held ?

2) In Direct Sharedeal account and the RST are now a creditor and will be subject to a CVA agreement as a result of holding onto clients money ?

then stop worrying about it.

But this is an organisation pitching for a position in the future of my club, so I will worry if i choose.

Would you kindly ask Mark for me if he can confirm if the RST and Gersave is now a creditor of Direct Sharedeal Ltd in administration ?

And can you also please ask why this has not been communicated to the Gersave members whose money has not been allocated to shares yet.

Cheers (tu)

one wonders if people spend sleepless nights worrying about the growth rates of other peoples pension funds. or what account the kenny hill sq bowling club membership moneys in.

Thats just silly though.

The RST are supposed to be a responsible organisation interested in the club we all support on here. They are looking to have a greater involvement. Surely you have to understand that you are open to challenges and questions. (tu)

But this is an organisation pitching for a position in the future of my club, so I will worry if i choose.

Would you kindly ask Mark for me if he can confirm if the RST and Gersave is now a creditor of Direct Sharedeal Ltd in administration ?

And can you also please ask why this has not been communicated to the Gersave members whose money has not been allocated to shares yet.

Cheers (tu)

feel free to email the rst and ask.

do we know the members haven't been told?

Thats just silly though.

The RST are supposed to be a responsible organisation interested in the club we all support on here. They are looking to have a greater involvement. Surely you have to understand that you are open to challenges and questions. (tu)

from members yes.

feel free to email the rst and ask.

do we know the members haven't been told?

They simple wont answer. I had hoped an existing member would have been kind enough to seek clarity on it.

I dont think members have been told. Do you know differently ?

Gunslinger. Why the smart arse replies to what, in my opinion, is a genuine query from a Rangers supporter, about Rangers supporters' money?

Remember, as has already been said, this group may be looking for a place on the Board, and therefore their history/background is important to all. Not just fans who have money in this account.

Did you have money in any of Craig Whyte's companies when you were asking questions of him? Or was that none of your business as well?

In short..................answer the fuckin question, or get somebody else oan here tae answer it.

Gunslinger. Why the smart arse replies to what, in my opinion, is a genuine query from a Rangers supporter, about Rangers supporters' money?

Remember, as has already been said, this group may be looking for a place on the Board, and therefore their history/background is important to all. Not just fans who have money in this account.

Did you have money in any of Craig Whyte's companies when you were asking questions of him? Or was that none of your business as well?

In short..................answer the fuckin question, or get somebody else oan here tae answer it.

you still don't know me after all these years. :)