*** Official Dundee Utd vs. Rangers Match Thread ***

GersAvA92

All these excuses aren't good enough for me and don't wash.

Davis, Edu, Bedoya & Wallace. That's £10Million worth of players.

Mixed in with 'the best' of our youth? We're acting like it's a 11 strangers picked off the street. It isn't good enough, the lack of technical ability at our Club is shocking.

Very well said couldn't put it better myself.

Ally may be a rangers man but he ain't a rangers manger has nothing to give the players to make they step up and do there part to help the club out.

If celtic win the title next week, which i expect given the crap we have been serving up for MONTHS, then i find it hard to see why McCoist will continue as manager when we get new owners.

We cant even beat average sides now and we have had more money to spend than them so no fucking excuse.

As much as the players and Ally have done off the park to help the club financially, we really do need a new management team. I can to a degree understand that all the off the field problems and the deduction of ten points are going to have an affect mentally on the players, and because of that it is and always will be a tainted title, but really we should surely still be able to at least compete with the rest of the SPL and we're just not doing. A mixture of poor tactics, poor players, lack of hunger and ability.

New season, new owners, new management, new team. We need a clear out top to bottom.

Think am going to lock my self away for nxt wks game, although our survival is more important than game just now but they cunts will tear us apart with our deplated squad.

Chin up. Hell with them - even if they do win, they're still a shower of shite. We may well have a lot of dark days to go through still, but we'll come through the storm.

November 5th - 15 points ahead of the taigs.

March 17th a.k.a St Fenians day - 21 points behind the taigs.

36 point swing in 4 months, tainted title my arse sadly :anguish:

When the Blue Knights take control, Ally has to go asap! No sentimentality at our club, we don't accept failure. P-37 W-21 D-6 L-10 just not good enough. :disappointment: