*** Official Dundee Utd vs. Rangers Match Thread ***

GersAvA92

i dont do this much but you all need to get a fucking grip with the ally bashing! you should be ashamed the guy bleeds blue and you are all slating him, name one manager who could do better with the team we put out today or the situation we are in fuck the lot of you

People are allowed their opinion.

Not many great players make good managers. Ive got massive respect for everything ally stands for. But the simple fact is, he just doesnt cut it tactically. He has no 2nd, 3rd, or 4th option. His performance as manager BEFORE administration was woeful. Hes spent ALOT of money on shite. I just think players dont fear him enough. What walter had was this presence. Andy Goram spoke about walters stare, how they feared losing.

Ally mccoist is not up to scratch!

i dont do this much but you all need to get a fucking grip with the ally bashing! you should be ashamed the guy bleeds blue and you are all slating him, name one manager who could do better with the team we put out today or the situation we are in fuck the lot of you

A certain manger from Motherwell with a team of players that costs less than Davis, you ok with that.

Wtf?i asked a serious question and that's your response?

Jog on wee man

Listen hen.........you never asked a serious question. I said I was PROUD of the players, and you somehow translated that into HAPPY. Typical fucking woman.

Fuck off and do the dishes.

Wtf?i asked a serious question and that's your response?

Jog on wee man

Don't you think standards drop anyway when things like this happen on this scale, by the way we don't get gubbed every week and some are sympathetic to our situation and some still don't have a fekkin Scooby to what extent we are bruised in all of this, I for one will not be typing wee posts with awww your just whyte, I can manage better blah blah blah, nothings easy here on in so don't go about expecting happy memories every game.