The Administrators Statement

HMRC will be making alot off potentials very wary indeed. yes things may look better for us atm, but i stress that all these potential buyers bar one are very serious

Reading your last few threads you seem to be Hurting that we have had bids.

What I'm not getting my head around is this, if these potential bidders are making conditional offers i.e looking for clarity on the various tax case liabilities - and at the same time hmrc are only willing to do a deal with the condition that Craig Whyte is no longer in charge, then how do you proceed?

Catch 22.

What I'm not getting my head around is this, if these potential bidders are making conditional offers i.e looking for clarity on the various tax case liabilities - and at the same time hmrc are only willing to do a deal with the condition that Craig Whyte is no longer in charge, then how do you proceed?

Catch 22.

Tax men will deal with anyone whether dodgy or not to them they just see finances not individuals.

Must admit i have gave up reading every article i see now about this and that as it seems you get a different story depending who you hear talking or which rag or internet site you visit

just wish this sorry mess would be put to bed asap so everybody can move onwards and upwards

Catch 22.

Whyte's finished, he'll be forced out soon by the administrators. HMRC will agree a CVA on the BTC. The Ticketus situation will be resolved on Monday and the 102 guests viewing this will be heading for the Erskine Bridge on Tuesday.

we would still have to file audited books by then which isnt going to happen.

I'm affraid the writting is on the wall for euro next year.

although, trying to stay positive, it will give the future buyers a good guide as to what it takes anualy to run our club (without euro money) and how much of a bonus euro is to us and how much easier life becomes by being in it.

although it is a wrench not to be in it, we need to get back to basics, winning the title, and setting up our club to do that year in year out

There is a 2 week grace period if I'm not mistaken.

Just remember last week, nearly on our way out, this week! We have 3 confirmed bidders and another possible two, we may get out of the Ticketus deal,HMRC will deal with us through a CVA,CW looks fucked. Cool your jets and keep the faith.

Read and weep tims.