Pathetic fans

JB1

Every time we lose or Draw the so called "fans" show there colours and post thread after thread about how ally isn't fit for the job in hand.

Now everyone is entitled to their opinion but at this point in time results come second to getting behind the team and everyone at rangers!

This season is gone! Accept it. Give them their brief moment of tainted glory. Give them it all but in every game we play the fans have to stand and be counted.

In unity we will flourish. We will rebuild and come back strong, and most importantly we shall never surrender.

If you don't agree kindly see yourself out.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Our team has just lost 5 out of it's last 6 matches

There is a strong possibility in may go to 6 out of 7

We've turned up at Ibrox in our numbers

Some have gone away & got behind the team

Aren't we entitled to expect a glimmer of something back in the shape of the odd positive result?

Or do you think the trauma the club's going through gives the management & playing staff permission to switch off?

Aren't we entitled to expect a glimmer of something back in the shape of the odd positive result?

Or do you think the trauma the club's going through gives the management & playing staff permission to switch off?

Of cource we deserve something back ! But would you rather win a few games now and see out club gone forever?

At this moment in time the survival and our support win, lose or draw Is more important !

Of cource we deserve something back ! But would you rather win a few games now and see out club gone forever?

At this moment in time the survival and our support win, lose or draw Is more important !

too many fans don't understand what it means to be a Ranger. McCoists role in the club over the past few years, and particularly these recent weeks can't be understated. Wihtout a Rangers man at the helm where would we be? Somehow i dont think the wage cuts would have even went through.

If there was ever a man who deserved a couple of seasons and the chance to manage our club under the same circumstances as those before him, it's McCoist.

We all support the team, but that does not mean we cannot criticize bad team selections etc.

Every time we lose or Draw the so called "fans" show there colours and post thread after thread about how ally isn't fit for the job in hand.

Now everyone is entitled to their opinion but at this point in time results come second to getting behind the team and everyone at rangers!

This season is gone! Accept it. Give them their brief moment of tainted glory. Give them it all but in every game we play the fans have to stand and be counted.

In unity we will flourish. We will rebuild and come back strong, and most importantly we shall never surrender.

If you don't agree kindly see yourself out.

100% agree - the yahoos showed more support of TLB than ome of ours do to a man working under conditions that NO Rangers manager has ever experienced.

I don't think it's an either or thing - winning an odd game to give us something to cheer about would NOT as far as I'm aware, tip us into oblivion!

Although a brainwave has just hit me - maybe having to pay win bonuses would!

If so, we should be told so that we can manage our expectations.

We all support the team, but that does not mean we cannot criticize bad team selections etc.

There is criticism and criticism though.

Calling someone a cunt isn't criticism, it is abuse.

Over exaggerating and saying someone was shite when at worst they were average isn't criticism, it is thoughtless and worthless.

I'm hurting as much as anyone. Fuck, I hurt if I lose an argument, never mind a game of football. I'm the world's sorest loser but I will not resort to the mindless catch all shite bollox some insist upon writing. And we don't neeed multiple threads on the same issue either; an act which demonstrates people have their own agendas and are not interested in contributing to debates which already exist.

Rant over. Sorry.

I'm struggling to see the connection between the team playing better than they are and the club going forever.

The main reason i am against any strong criticism of the players and manager right now is that it's futile, we can't sign anybody and we're not going to replace the manaqger at this point.