Gascoigne in recovery but still caring for the 'Gers!

Gascoigne is flowing now that the topic has moved from alcohol to football. What about another former club, Rangers, now in administration?

'It's unbelievable,' he responds. 'How can a club as big and great as Glasgow Rangers fall so much?

'The person I feel for most is my old team-mate, Ally McCoist, who, as manager, has been brilliant in the way he's handled it all. I went to see him at Ibrox just before Christmas and we hugged in the manager's office.

'Coisty's blue through and through. I hope either new backers give him £30million or, better still, he goes down the same route Sir Alex Ferguson did with Beckham, Giggs, the Nevilles and Scholes and gets half-a-dozen young Scottish kids to become the new core of the team.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2116476/Paul-Gascoigne-interview-The-England-star-talks-candidly-battle-addiction-football.html#ixzz1pQKXZNAL

He seems more lucid than he often is, which is a good thing.

Even at this time, we can still spare a thought for Gazza and it's nice he's thinking of us.

He seems more lucid than he often is, which is a good thing.

Even at this time, we can still spare a thought for Gazza and it's nice he's thinking of us.

I always have a thought for Gazza was my idol during his time with the Gers and having

had a problem with the booze myself i know what hes been through,but the man shines

through because he still cares for Rangers and Ally.

Always got the feeling Gazza and Ally were very close friends, maybe it was that kiss that made me think that though.

Looking forward to seeing Gazza back at Ibrox, a Rangers legend.

The red and white large check Adidas Feyenoord-ish strip at McDairmid or Rugby park?

Always got the feeling Gazza and Ally were very close friends, maybe it was that kiss that made me think that though.

Looking forward to seeing Gazza back at Ibrox, a Rangers legend.

the cup final(hearts) feud: gazza 2 ally 2, gazza wins with a double ,double(whiskey). mad man.

fell out over nothing but thats what best friends do for the sake of winning for the team that they love.

what i would do to relive those days never mind gazza.

Paul Gascoigne is a geordie footballing god that was better than shearer and newcastle fans would accept

i hated this man he was built up by the english media had an arrogance and my god he ended up at ibrox

We do not get superstars at our club but this time we had .

He was a revelation made his own history and in his book had the time of his life with super ally as his pal .

One Love gazza :h34rt:

Paul was fantastic for us but I feel that the English media pinned their hopes too much on Paul winning them a major trophy. Paul was clearly a troubled soul, but a kind and caring soul. I would like to thank Paul for what he gave to us and I wish him nothing but good for the future! God bless you son! :praise:

he's a fkn legend gazza and without doubt THE MOST GENEROUS FOOTBALLER ever,thats why he wonders where his millions have went.

remember talking to a HUGE bouncer that worked in the clubs down Newcsatle waaay,telling me about Gazza,he came in and was talking to some bikers,that loved their Harley Davidson bikes,and at the end of the night he signed cheques for them all to buy brand new bikes,also heard through football friends of mine he would not go by a busker and put less than a few hundred in his case,infact there is a TRUE story he went past a tramp and put a THOUSAND POUND in his pocket...absolute fkn gem of a man...and before the usual doubters come on and say ;wife beater' well they have done alright out of it,because the stepdaugter that could not stand him,still has his surname to influence her flagging models career,long live GAZZA......

Paul Gascoigne is a geordie footballing god that was better than shearer and newcastle fans would accept

i hated this man he was built up by the english media had an arrogance and my god he ended up at ibrox

We do not get superstars at our club but this time we had .

He was a revelation made his own history and in his book had the time of his life with super ally as his pal .

One Love gazza :h34rt:

I hated the guy aswell, we played Spurs pre season in 89, in fact it was Mos first game at Ibrox and T Steven scored a peach on his home debut too, I was sitting at the Govan front and he was getting some stick as he took a throw and shouted over "scottish bastards" :rolleyes:

In that moment i didnt think for a second he would become probably the most loved Ger in the 90s

I hated the guy aswell, we played Spurs pre season in 89, in fact it was Mos first game at Ibrox and T Steven scored a peach on his home debut too, I was sitting at the Govan front and he was getting some stick as he took a throw and shouted over "scottish bastards" :rolleyes:

In that moment i didnt think for a second he would become probably the most loved Ger in the 90s

I was at that game as well. Fergie got subbed, think it was cos he was gonnae do in Gazza.