Ally McCoist defends aluko decision. and comments on the old firm game.

Why do the same people always have questions about ally, team selection yet they don't know reasons for things but they could have done better, this place is full of experts who if they don't see what they see as the right way they will make an extra effort to blackened the guys name.

I think if Ally said snow was black you would back him over anyone who questioned it,however,none of us know who has "earned" a place through training ground performance so we have to trust his judgement on that.

As for Durrant and Ferguson; they came through at a time when we had a bunch of similarly low ability plodders playing for a rudderless club who struggled to challenge for trophies.

This season experienced players have been consistently found lacking and now should be the time to test how worthwhile our youth set up is because apart from embarrassment(which we have suffered already enough times this season) there is really nothing to lose and we just might find another gem.

Your first point - Ally (and his fellow coaches) see them every day and THEY are in a position to judge if they have earned the right!

Durrant and Ferguson were 'PLodders' is that what your implying?

We might find another gem? we had Perry, McCabe, Mitchell, Little (and Kerkar) all fringe/ younger players playing.

.... and since when did it become wrong to BACK the manager - because you say so ??? If your entitled to question him then I have the same right to back him.

Your first point - Ally (and his fellow coaches) see them every day and THEY are in a position to judge if they have earned the right!

Durrant and Ferguson were 'PLodders' is that what your implying?

We might find another gem? we had Perry, McCabe, Mitchell, Little (and Kerkar) all fringe/ younger players playing.

.... and since when did it become wrong to BACK the manager - because you say so ??? If your entitled to question him then I have the same right to back him.

On the first point-- read what I said.

On the second point --read what I said.

On the last point-- lighten up,maybe I should have put a smiley face but seriously no one is infallible(maybe some believe that is not the case but that is a different argument)but at times you are over zealous in defending our staff no matter what. I have no problem with you giving opinions,after all that is the point of the forum :lol:

my thoughts of ally being manager material evaporated when he never started Aluko,along with Davis our only class player,sorry but not manager material,gave him the benefit of the doubt,but his euro debacle,plus the Falkirk debacle[leaving out Jelavic and Naismith] sorry but self inficted ally..

Nice punctuaution...