paranoia - like fuck!

baxterboy

Apparently that Tommy Sheridan guy is a bit of a player :craphead:

i am surprised you find "McCoist named as victim of black market in illegal information" as humorous.

well, i guess, thats the kind of upside down humour from those downunder.

I have read above citation and still struggle to see the relevance to our club. Is it not saying that a few years ago someone hacked allys personal details. Its happened to numerous sporting figures and celebs all over Britain. Hardly evidence of a great conspiracy. You sound like one of them!

i am surprised you find "McCoist named as victim of black market in illegal information" as humorous.

well, i guess, thats the kind of upside down humour from those downunder.

Exactly the opposite when it comes to anything to do with McCoist. :pipe: My reply was in answer to the comment posted by my fellow lunatic rfc52. :beer1:

I have read above citation and still struggle to see the relevance to our club.

the fact that you "struggle to see the relevance to our club" concerning our manager "named as victim of black market in illegal information" does more to illustrate your leanings and the ineptitude of your logic than anything i can say.

and while the victimization occurred in the past, it is, to my knowledge, 'news' based on the fact that Ally himself was only told about it on Friday night!

who gives a fuck about priests in dublin apart from sad bigots.....post your pish elsewhere

Do you deliberately look through every post to try and belittle everyones opinion. Or do you think your opinion the only one that matters to everyone on this forum.

Self-righteous clown.

Exactly the opposite when it comes to anything to do with McCoist. :pipe: My reply was in answer to the comment posted by my fellow lunatic rfc52. :beer1:

Hawl I aint no looney, its you and only you! The barmaid in the red lion said your barred for thinking you were Rolf Harris with your didgerydoo in the corner :pipe:

who gives a fuck about priests in dublin apart from sad bigots.....post your pish elsewhere

it comes as no surprise that you chose to select the liquidation of the kafflick church corollary as your focus and clearly avoided the main topic of the post.

this is completely understandable, however, since it, as you know, is further evidence exposing the pish you spouted on other posts rubbishing atacks on Rangers FC.

and pray tell who, other than than kerryfail st., would consider the fact ie. the current demise of the kafflick church in Eerie as something in the realm of bigotry rather than of irony.

well, since you are a McCoist man, it is even more surprising to me that you would make a dodgy humour tangent your priority in the thread rather than be outraged that a man you respect and admire being a victim in a black market of Scottish newspapers illegally trading in his personal data.

i guess, though, such upside down priorities come with the territory ;)