*** The Official Rangers v The Bheggars Thread ***

DIESEL RFC

Mcculloch will cause them a lot of problems up top and should give Little one or two chances when he knocks it on. We need to take any chances we get and can't afford to be as wasteful in front of goal as we have been recently.

If they go 1 or 2 up early on the players will lose their discipline and can foresee a few dirty tackles and heads going.

I know we can't affoard not to play him but McCulloch could be a massive liability if we lose a goal early on and Goian should be replaced with Perry.

i'D go with

:McGregor:

:Whittaker: :Bocanegra::Perry: :Papac:

:McCulloch:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Wallace:

:Little: :Kerkar:

Its only fair! :) But if we had to play one man down as usual, id ditch Little and play McCulloch just behind Kerkar

I know we can't affoard not to play him but McCulloch could be a massive liability if we lose a goal early on and Goian should be replaced with Perry.

i'D go with

:McGregor:

:Whittaker: :Bocanegra::Perry: :Papac:

:McCulloch:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu: :Wallace:

:Little: :Kerkar:

Its only fair! :) But if we had to play one man down as usual, id ditch Little and play McCulloch just behind Kerkar

12 players? ;)

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Papac

Aluko Davis McCabe Kerkar

McCulloch Little

The Rangers 5-0 bheasts

McCulloch (5)

Please, please let Motherwell beat Killie. Can't handle it.

McGregor

Broadfoot

Bocanegra

Goian

Wallace

Bartley

Davis

Aluko

Edu

Lafferty

McCulloch

Even if some of these boys are only 75 % fit get them in there. A good few Rangers fans in there and the chance to fucking shove the last few weeks right up them. I want big Bartley in midfield destroying everything that moves. Somebody else posted here that they would love to play in this game - fucking right - whatever standard of player any Ranger would be more pumped up than ever before for this. By fuck I would go through everything on that pitch. This is like a cup final regardless of whether they can win the league or not - a season completely fucked for so many reasons could be made all the more bearable with a win.

if we get beat we get beat. But, and i pray the rangers players get this message, they simply must not go down without a fucking battle never mind a fight. None of this no saves for lurch in their goals. If we are beaten then i want the team to go out fighting for every single thing going.

I really don't want to be going in to this game with them having the chance to win the league.

If that does happen then we'll just need to battle the Rangers way and not allow them the victory

What I'd give to see McCulloch plant one of Browns kneecap

12 players? ;)

Aye like i said, it would only be fair seen as the ref may as well lead the taigs out the tunnel in their top.

Get big bartley on the park, let's see him.chainsaw his.way through those tarrier scumbags

I'm going.for rangers 1 papes 0

Boca

Yep fuck the football I hope he's fit. I want to see a team of players that are willing to pile into everything. I want tackles galore I want players doing everything to get on the end of crosses I want strength and I want 100% commitment. I want Whittaker and McCulloch driving in shots on goal at every opportunity.