*** The Official Rangers v The Bheggars Thread ***

DIESEL RFC

After watching that game I hope that Ally focuses on Kelvin Wilson. He looks nervous when he's on the ball and completely switched off at the Killie goal and had his back turned to goal when the ball hit the net. Jug will win the flick ons and hopefully Little can provide a finish.

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Papac

Aluko Edu Davis Wallace

McCulloch Lafferty

3-0 Rangers, Lafferty double, Davis first goal and McCulloch to cripple another tarrier. Hopefully Brown.

Mcgregor

Whitts Goian boca papac

Aluko Davis Edu wallace

Lafferty mcculloch

A put Laff in cos I think mccoist said he nearly made saturdays game.

He was talking about Whittaker nearly making the game not Lafferty.

I think also by McCoists interview there is NO CHANCE of Lafferty starting the game, if anything he will make the bench so no point in everyone sticking up a team with him starting really.

-----------------McGregor------------------

Whittaker-------Goian----Boca-----------Papac

------------------McCulloch-----------------

--------------edu---------davis-------------

-------------------------------------wallace

----aluko-----------------------------------

----------------------Lafferty---------------

The Rangers 3-1 scum.

I have to believe our lads will be right up for this. Their only goal will come from a dodgy penalty (of course).

Want to see Super laughing at lemon again. But I hope that if lemon wants to walk on our hallowed turf to applaud their 'fans', that someone heads him off and basically tells him f*ck off.

:McGregor:

:Whittaker:

:Goian::Bocanegra: :Papac:

:Aluko: :Davis: :Edu:

:Wallace:

:Little: :McCulloch:

I think we'll see this 11 start, but McCulloch may be in the holding role and Little up front on his own. If so, the midfielders must give him support when we have possession.

Rangers 1 - 0 sellick. Lafferty comes on around 75mins and scores the winner, while at the same time breaking broons nose with his knee. :pipe:

I've been hearing for weeks now how Celtic are going to put 6 past us on Sunday.

Don't see anything other than that team being played. Maybe McCabe in midfield with McCulloch up front at a push.

Please Rangers, this is the one to win.