*** The Official Rangers v The Bheggars Thread ***

DIESEL RFC

The truth

Stupidity - immature - disrespectful - Un called for.

I did not like the guy but I respect the dead and family member who still mourn his death.

This needs to be deleted as its offensive!

Stupidity - immature - disrespectful - Un called for.

I did not like the guy but I respect the dead and family member who still mourn his death.

This needs to be deleted as its offensive!

I think it should be pinned at the top of the page, to be honest.

---------------shagger------------

Whittaker-goian-boca-papac

---------davis-----mcabe-------

Aluko--------little--------kerkar/laff

-------------------jig-----------------------

Throw a couple of legends on the bench n give them a run out when wer a few up to get them sharp for next week .

If we win this, it will be the best old firm victory we've had in decades.

There are some fantastic odds about as well, everyone has written us off. Might just do us a wee favour that. Start of the season we always played better away from home when there was less pressure on us.

Ibrox should be jumping for this game like this:

If we win this, it will be the best old firm victory we've had in decades.

There are some fantastic odds about as well, everyone has written us off. Might just do us a wee favour that. Start of the season we always played better away from home when there was less pressure on us.

Ibrox should be jumping for this game like this:

I put a tenner on the Rangers to win @ 5/2.

What we have to remember on sunday is that no old firm team has ever been deducted points

and that is a tainted title win when or how its done lemmy, - unfortunately for you will be by default .

Celtic have been gifted this league and that is black and white

even they arent that stupid ? some are still thick to think they actually won it on merit,

Doesnt matter sunday in reality but our pride and proffesionalism we are treating the game

as we always would and to win 3 points as ever.

We wont be throwing coins at uefa referees to start with as its called dignity by deacon blue

and the referee wont have his property looking at an insurance claim as threating as you are

after last week and the rest.

Its the difference something you will never understand ?

A possible return for Whittaker, Goian and Bocanegra could see a massive disruption to our defensive line. Anyone think that Ally may play a "Walter" and go with Whittaker LM instead of Kerkar? Perhaps with Lafferty looking like a return he may go with him and Little up front and Jig LM to attack the long diagonal from RB if Whittaker does play?

I think it's going to be a battle anyway, so as long as we keep our discipline and give a good account of ourselves then with all things considered I'll take whatever Ally picks and go with it.