CB-Goian

LB-Wallace

RM-Aluko

CM-Davis

CM-Edu

LM-Kerkar

FW-Lafferty

FW-McCulloch

This would be my line up on the basis it would give us wide attacking options both at full back and midfield and we would have some aerial power up front.

Two full backs who cannot defend and rarely manage a half decent cross and two upfront who really are hopeless in the air and give away free kicks when they try to win a high ball.I certainly hope that we do not try the aerial route which gives away possession so easily.

Wallace is as slow as a week in the jail. I've never seen him beat anyone for pace.

Are the 3 others in wider areas slow too? Aluko, Kerkar and Whittaker?These are the other 3 wide players I posted.I think Wallace is more a natural attacker than Papac and also Papac will likely leave at end of season Wallace will likely stay so it makes sense in the long term to give Lee Wallace game time.

Two full backs who cannot defend and rarely manage a half decent cross and two upfront who really are hopeless in the air and give away free kicks when they try to win a high ball.I certainly hope that we do not try the aerial route which gives away possession so easily.

Well I am not a manager(obviously)and I know Broadfoot and Papac may offer more defensive but not much on going forward in my opinion.With regards to getting down the bye line and getting crosses in McCulloch is not bad in the air and Lafferty can certainly win the headers in the wider areas.I would not want us to just lump the ball forward.What would your line up be?

if we get beat we get beat. But, and i pray the rangers players get this message, they simply must not go down without a fucking battle never mind a fight. None of this no saves for lurch in their goals. If we are beaten then i want the team to go out fighting for every single thing going.

Damm right!

OT:

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Papac

Aluko Edu Davis Wallace

McCulloch Lafferty

hooper and forrest are out for this :D

The sewar rats always come out with injury stuff before playing us. At least one of them will play. I'd be happy to do without having nae kneck McGoo around on Sunday. Hooper on his game is a threat but like Samarse this only happens once in a green moon.

From the dismay we've been through in recent weeks I'm sensing we're on the up and the rattlers are down in the dumps again. They're generally depressive creatures and Lennon's still fuming with the players after losing to Killie. Some of the players weren't happy at the way they were spoken to by Lennon and Thompson after the game and then again at training on the Tuesday. The reserve goalie has apparantly been saying Fraser Forster in particular didn't appreciate being slagged off in front of others especially as he's put in some good performances recently. Despite being on the verge of winning the title (*tainted), they're not a happy herd. :uk:

Well I am not a manager(obviously)and I know Broadfoot and Papac may offer more defensive but not much on going forward in my opinion.With regards to getting down the bye line and getting crosses in McCulloch is not bad in the air and Lafferty can certainly win the headers in the wider areas.I would not want us to just lump the ball forward.What would your line up be?

My point was that we are very limited in quality and at least one full back should be able to defend so I would have Papac at left back. As for the aerial ability; McCulloch is not good in the air despite the myth that surrounds him.His contribution to last weeks opener is an example and in reality he maybe wins cleanly one in ten in the air. I do remember Lafferty winning a couple of headers in the last 3 seasons and he is not competent in the air so high balls will give away possession. I have no doubt despite all this your team selection will be close and it will be hit and hope as usual.

That mob will be nervous as fuck before tomorrow and i think the pressure will get to them.

Watch for Stokes and Brown to get early bookings and one to go...Watch for Jig,Laff,Edu and Davis to wind them up.

Aluko to rip the piss and to get foul after foul and watch as their rabble start getting wound right up.We have nothing to lose tomorrow and should take it as such.

When they sing we bounce!!!

If they score we sing!!!

Every touch we ole!!!

Flags fly for 90 minutes!!!

we sing for 90 minutes!!!

DON'T WORRY ABOUT A TING,COS EVERY LITTLE THING GOIN BE AWRIGHT.

WATP :crabflute:

I don't understand how people are leaving little out of the team? He has shown himself to be an excellent player over the past few weeks, showed some great touches and if you ask me once given a longer run in the team could be Naisys direct back up.

Sea of red and black?

Haven't you heard?

Everyone is buying red & black scarves to show their support for the red, white & blues.

Apparently it will look great.

The taigs think so anyway, laughing like fuck.

We turn up at a game, with them taunting us about our current predicament, and what do we do? We wave the colours of another team. Genius. Absolute fucking genius. doh

They will not be able to handle the strength of Mcculloch if he gets the nod to play up front. Regardless of the lead they have, their defence is still as bad as when we played them at Ibrox earlier in the season.

Even if Lafferty is 75% fit I'd still start with him. He is the best finisher at the club and if we are to get anything tomorrow we must not squander any chances.

Nothing to play for except for pride so let's take the game to them and show that we still have fight in our team (tu)

Haven't you heard?

Everyone is buying red & black scarves to show their support for the red, white & blues.

Apparently it will look great.

The taigs think so anyway, laughing like fuck.

We turn up at a game, with them taunting us about our current predicament, and what do we do? We wave the colours of another team. Genius. Absolute fucking genius. doh

Oh right aye, knew about that. (tu)

If all fit and available then go with this side

McGregor

Papac

Captain America

Perry

Whittaker

Aluko

Edu

Davis

Wallace

Healy

Jig

Lafferty to make some sort of appearance, experience will be key

Cannot believe the amount of people with teams that have McCulloch in midfield. If ally plays him there then we are screwed as he is only body we have that can hold the ball up to bring in midfield. Whittaker is best defensive midfielder gers have and it is no surprise that performances have dropped since he has been played out of position at RB. Would play Edu as well since whittaker just back, at least for first half get control of midfield.