*** The Official Rangers v The Bheggars Thread ***

DIESEL RFC

Haven't you heard?

Everyone is buying red & black scarves to show their support for the red, white & blues.

Apparently it will look great.

The taigs think so anyway, laughing like fuck.

We turn up at a game, with them taunting us about our current predicament, and what do we do? We wave the colours of another team. Genius. Absolute fucking genius. doh

I used to think you were off your nut with this but its getting quite funny now :lol:

I used to think you were off your nut with this but its getting quite funny now :lol:

I'm half-thinking of not going now. I want no part of this indignity. We will have these red & black reminders waved back at us for an eternity.

#incandescant

I don't understand how people are leaving little out of the team? He has shown himself to be an excellent player over the past few weeks, showed some great touches and if you ask me once given a longer run in the team could be Naisys direct back up.

Totally agree. Andy Little's link up play has been excellent and he gets in good goalscoring positions. Well worth a place in the side.

My point was that we are very limited in quality and at least one full back should be able to defend so I would have Papac at left back. As for the aerial ability; McCulloch is not good in the air despite the myth that surrounds him.His contribution to last weeks opener is an example and in reality he maybe wins cleanly one in ten in the air. I do remember Lafferty winning a couple of headers in the last 3 seasons and he is not competent in the air so high balls will give away possession. I have no doubt despite all this your team selection will be close and it will be hit and hope as usual.

Cheers for answering perhaps I overrate Jig's heading prowess as he seems to get a good leap at corners.

Totally agree. Andy Little's link up play has been excellent and he gets in good goalscoring positions. Well worth a place in the side.

(tu) Agreed deserves a start and have to start embedding the younger less expierienced players in the team.

Come On You Gers :uk:

Whatever the team - just win Rangers! We do not need any more bad news and gloating scumbags on Sunday.

My team if all are fit would be McGregor, Whittaker, Perry, Bocanegra, Papac, Aluko, Davis, Edu, Kerkar, McCulloch/Little and Lafferty

We need 110% effort and must keep our discipline - 11 men at full time.

After watching celtic (barcelona) last week i would put aluko on the wing v charlie mulgrew

he was torn to shreds v kilmarnock

He was a liablity and his confidence will be to pieces if aluko can get on his case

I hope coisty watched the video .

To be honest both defences are not brilliant and goian needs to get back to his early season form tomorrow.