*** The Official Rangers v The Bheggars Thread ***

DIESEL RFC

Big big test for McCoist and he's got some very difficult decisions to make. A few players are returning from injury but should he risk them from the start. He'll be the best judge but for me I'd keep Lafferty on the bench rather than risk playing from the start. Wouldn't be surprised to see Jig having to play in at least 2 different positions today. We need him on top of his form as we do Davis and Goian. Could also do with Aluko getting off to a good start.

But as usual, the pre-match talk means nothing. Whatever happens there will no doubt be surprises. Will happily accept us playing dirty and resorting to violence if need be. :uk:

Being honest I am dreading it; the boys look like they are gone mentally but maybe being faced with the scum winning the league at Ibrox will be motivation to get their heads right back in to it.

Greegs

Whittaker/Perry Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Aluko Edu Davis Kerkar

McCulloch Little

Lafferty to come off the bench

The temptation with Jig up top is to play long balls, but we are such a horribly predictable team when we do that. The pace and movement of Aluko, Davis, Kerkar & Little means we are so much better suited to play the ball on the deck. Jig also, while he will offer a welcome physical threat to unsettle their defence, is actually pretty adept taking the ball in to feet with his back to goal and bringing others in to the game.

Let's get right in to these cunts and stop that rhat from running up to the Sky studios after the match (given he only does it when they win...prick!)

Big big test for McCoist and he's got some very difficult decisions to make. A few players are returning from injury but should he risk them from the start. He'll be the best judge but for me I'd keep Lafferty on the bench rather than risk playing from the start. Wouldn't be surprised to see Jig having to play in at least 2 different positions today. We need him on top of his form as we do Davis and Goian. Could also do with Aluko getting off to a good start.

But as usual, the pre-match talk means nothing. Whatever happens there will no doubt be surprises. Will happily accept us playing dirty and resorting to violence if need be. :uk:

I'd rather start Lafferty and see how long he lasts. Would rather he lasted 10 mins starting than 10 mins coming off the bench.

Jig also, while he will offer a welcome physical threat to unsettle their defence, is actually pretty adept taking the ball in to feet with his back to goal and bringing others in to the game.

Let's get right in to these cunts and stop that rhat from running up to the Sky studios after the match (given he only does it when they win...prick!)

Fully agree on Jig and we must play on the ground. Their back four are oafs and can be split open with quick passing to feet. They'll lap high balls up. We should only play one high ball which should come in the 1st minute to give Jig a chance at getting an elbow in one of their eye sockets.

:lol:

People from this Island have alway had the warrior spirit in their blood and for such a tiny Island we have always punch above our weight whether on the battlefield or off it. So I say today...Too War!!! :uk::uk:

I'm worried how sharp Goian will be, Poopers movement could destroy him, and our full back areas haven't looked too clever either. IMO we need Boca marking Hooper and let's be honest both teams don't have great defences so could be a few goals today either side.

But I'm still sticking to The Rangers 2-0 Scum.