Sky News tonight

Sicknote

Yeah, he once said 'milk and two' to the tealady.

CUNT

Eh? Lol.

Ffs mate I wasn't intending to dismiss your point but Murray is hardly trustworthy when it comes to Rangers related matters.

12:30 Tuesday morning waiting on the early edition news to come out and called a James Blunt. Deary me.

Eh? Lol.

Ffs mate I wasn't intending to dismiss your point but Murray is hardly trustworthy when it comes to Rangers related matters.

12:30 Tuesday morning waiting on the early edition news to come out and called a James Blunt. Deary me.

:lol:

Keep us posted wi early news (tu)

Eh? Lol.

Was actually calling him a cunt. And drawing attention to your shitty input. No offence intended.

Was actually calling him a cunt. And drawing attention to your shitty input. No offence intended.

Perhaps harsh but a improvement on being a Chris Brunt.

None taken was a lazy reply from me to be fair.

I've never seen Murray so on the spot and fidgety ... perhaps it's just he's used to the yes men of the Scottish mhedia and was a little uneasy about a lose cannon across the desk?

I wish he would stop saying he was duped by Whyte :anguish:. You do not make the sort of money that Murray has over the years unless you know exactly who you are doing business with so stop treating us like a bunch idiots Davie :dry:

The Ticketus deal strangles Rangers recovery at birth.

Since CW took out the loan when he didn't own Rangers I can't see how it could be valid.

He took out the loan therefore he whould be paying it back.

Nothing to do with us.

Tin Hat on here, but I thought Murray came across well. Didn't look uneasy at all. He is probably sick of being asked the same bloody questions.

Tin Hat on again, I think if the case was a simple win for HMRC, then why has it taken so long to reach a verdict? Murray looked pretty confident that the club have done nothing wrong, just used the rules to their advantage.