Channel 4 News

the only people who are getting a hard on about this are tims.....i think Rangers fans are passed the point of caring what the press say about us....bigger things to be getting on with.

I'd agree with that. We have no interest in this phoney war.

Timmy thinks negative stories change reality. Negative stories are just negative stories.

We have bigger concerns than a narrow parochial media war.

I'd agree with that. We have no interest in this phoney war.

Timmy thinks negative stories change reality. Negative stories are just negative stories.

We have bigger concerns than a narrow parochial media war.

We just have more important things to worry about than how fans of the filth fill there obviously empty lives....

Check out Leggo,s Saturday blog. The usual arseholes trying to make a story from fuck all. What a pathetic bunch of inbred fucks.

past couple of days leggo's been telling us about Thomson's meetings with McGillbashite and Matt McGlone

there were hints Thomson was creeping about the 5live programme last night too

There will be many things said, but the only ones that will matter over the next few weeks are what is to be said by the judges at a variety of courts around the country. These are the things that will count, TV news and media crap will count for nothing, but what comes from the courts will make or break us.