Brian Laudrup on Real Radio.

I remember watching him week in week out for 4 years, and just being in complete awe at everything he did.

As a particularly sad kid, I kept records of every game I watched through the 7IAR season, and I think I gave him MOM in 32 games of the season. Best player I have ever seen in blue.

I was actually watching the "auld old firm" match from 2001 in Ibrox the other day.

Laudrup was taking the piss out of their midfield and defence every time he picked up the ball. Fairly sure this was just after he picked up that knee injury that put him out whilst at Ajax.

When he gets the ball you just know something exciting's going to happen.

Amazing. Would be incredible if I could catch sight of him at the OF game in the main stand.

Favourite player of all time, literally wetting myself at the prospect of seeing him play at the Legends game.

The more I think of him being at ibrox againthe more excited I get

I thank myself lucky I saw the great man every wk when was a season ticket holder as a teen

Roll on next Friday

Another 9iar legend comes out and states that dual contracts are a myth, one of the most honest, well manner'd and genuine guys on this earth is willing to put his reputation on the line, and do the media listen to him,? "nah" lets take the word of a twisted senile old man.

Brian Laudrup hail.gif

The more I think of him being at ibrox againthe more excited I get

I thank myself lucky I saw the great man every wk when was a season ticket holder as a teen

Roll on next Friday

I started going to games with my mum and dad the year we lost out on 10iar.

Saw Laudrup score three AMAZING goals, a flick from the edge of the box against Aberdeen. Sept 13 1997

A thunderbolt after a 70 yeard run against Aberdeen. - 10 Jan 1998

And a well placed freekick against Dundee Utd. - Dec 27 1997

I was caught on camera celebrating the January Aberdeen goal with Laudrup in front of me, recently found the clip on Youtube and almost broke down in tears with happiness.

I'm thinking about hanging around after the game with my old programmes looking to get them signed haha.

listened to this interview, great to know his health is now well, better to know he will be over for the o/f game this weekend as well as the legends game.

one sad point is he did say in the interview he would be looking 30/40 minutes if the "gaffer" allows it!

shame we won't see him for the full 90 mins!

listened to this interview, great to know his health is now well, better to know he will be over for the o/f game this weekend as well as the legends game.

one sad point is he did say in the interview he would be looking 30/40 minutes if the "gaffer" allows it!

shame we won't see him for the full 90 mins!

I think any more than 40 minutes would be unfair on Scott Brown, he would look ridiculous against the Prince for any longer.

I started going to games with my mum and dad the year we lost out on 10iar.

Saw Laudrup score three AMAZING goals, a flick from the edge of the box against Aberdeen. Sept 13 1997

A thunderbolt after a 70 yeard run against Aberdeen. - 10 Jan 1998

And a well placed freekick against Dundee Utd. - Dec 27 1997

I was caught on camera celebrating the January Aberdeen goal with Laudrup in front of me, recently found the clip on Youtube and almost broke down in tears with happiness.

I'm thinking about hanging around after the game with my old programmes looking to get them signed haha.

Ya Jonah!!! :P

Im not old enough to remember Baxter and Davy Cooper was a genius but Brian Laudrup

is the greatest player i ever seen th man is God to me.

My happiest moment should have been the nine in a row game at Tannadice but missed his header.

There was a guy in the row in front of me took a heart attack so the police moved three rows of fans out to

get paramedics in while standing outside Laudrup scored,never forget that night EVER.