Police Chief: We Can't Risk Having Old Firm Title Decider

rangersxfc

The thing that annoys me that it's called "old firm shame game" Why is it called that?

It was the Celtic supporters who ambushed the ref with coins and one of there own fans jumping from the top tier of the stand.

It should be called the "Celtic shame game" as it was them that caused it. All because Rangers won the league at there ground.

And they are the reason why the games kick off at 12:30.

they are also the reason that pubs in Manchester close at 1 o'clock whenever one of the old firm play in Manchester

We did though.

We fucked them 3-0! :D

fucking 3 going on 13. I remember a Celtic season ticket holder mate of mine back then saying that down near the front of the main stand a large group of Tims were desperately trying to get more people the agree to a pitch invasion in an attempt to get the game abandoned so we didn't win the league there :lol:

Guys i believe the Rangers fans are better behaved than the rodents will ever be, but unfortuanately it just takes a few idiots to be baited and there WILL BE SOME that get easly would up.

Theres no doubt thats all it would/will take to get us a bad rep in the media following day.

The Unwashed will break every rule/protocol on Sunday given by police and authorities and wont give a shit because they know the media will dilute it with the stuff like,' Wee LEMON more than anyone deserves to celebrate after what hes been through, etc etc etc So be warned

Its the worst case scenario and one i hope to avoid.

No it wouldn't! Wish people would leave the paranoia to that mob!!

I actually meant that our fans can behave, theirs can't and already proven, that's why I said if it was the other way round it would be off.