Brian Kennedy Visits Ibrox & Murray Park

krissg910

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just left Ibrox also, interesting. Preferred bidder perhaps?

I thought all bidders would be allowed to have 'a look around' especially at this stage in the takeover bids.

TBK would already be well tuned up on Rangers with Murray knowing the club and facilities in place.

I wonder if the other bidders will be doing the same in the next few days?

Without wanting to start the whole debate again, it looks like Kennedy is the preferred bidder and the dreadful deal from the BK's (or the however many horsemen of the apocalypse) has been laughed at.

Does this also mean or at least indicate that ticketus are owed their money by a soon to be liquidated company owned by a certain Craig Whyte?

I wonder if the other bidders will be doing the same in the next few days?

This would raise the question of how the 4th bidders identity will remain out of the light for now.

And if the Qatar Emir did put in a bid, would he fly over for a look? Probably actually cos the flight wouldn't cost anything.

I still think we have a long way to go in this yet. We await the ticketus decision first which I think could rule in/out TBK. If it goes against Ticketus will they still be involved in TBK's bid?

Many other bids are meant to be conditional as well.

Meh, I've rambled on but yet there's still so many possible twists and turns to be played out.

Without wanting to start the whole debate again, it looks like Kennedy is the preferred bidder and the dreadful deal from the BK's (or the however many horsemen of the apocalypse) has been laughed at.

Does this also mean or at least indicate that ticketus are owed their money by a soon to be liquidated company owned by a certain Craig Whyte?

My God, that's some scenario you've concocted there - based solely on an unconfirmed report that Kennedy was at MP. :D

Murray had talks yesterday so perhaps not. though the Dr said he was favorite. no reason to disbelieve that at present.

personally i dont think tbk could compete with kennedy if he is really interested. dont know much about the wealth finances of the other 2 bidders. apart from taigish rumours that the yanks are charletans