Brian Kennedy Visits Ibrox & Murray Park

krissg910

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i dont think tbk could compete with kennedy if he is really interested. dont know much about the wealth finances of the other 2 bidders. apart from taigish rumours that the yanks are charletans

they are jointly richer than Kennedy I suspect. but we aren't expensive. many people could afford us.

Without wanting to start the whole debate again, it looks like Kennedy is the preferred bidder and the dreadful deal from the BK's (or the however many horsemen of the apocalypse) has been laughed at.

Does this also mean or at least indicate that ticketus are owed their money by a soon to be liquidated company owned by a certain Craig Whyte?

kenedy might have also put in conditions that include ticketus not being a creditor. no one knows.

they are jointly richer than Kennedy I suspect. but we aren't expensive. many people could afford us.

single worth is more appealing than say 20 guys with 5 mil each(example).

were not that cheap will be between 30-40 mill when you include working capital

single worth is more appealing than say 20 guys with 5 mil each(example).

were not that cheap will be between 30-40 mill when you include working capital

why?

also if you believe kennedys puting in 30 to 40 million your bonkers. or anyone for that matter.

why?

also if you believe kennedys puting in 30 to 40 million your bonkers. or anyone for that matter.

well the cva will be between 20-25 mill imo and you will need to show 10 mil working capital. however you will probs recover your working capital through what we make over a season.

if you think we are chaeper than 25mil i think you are dreaming.

well the cva will be between 20-25 mill imo and you will need to show 10 mil working capital. however you will probs recover your working capital through what we make over a season.

if you think we are chaeper than 25mil i think you are dreaming.

25million won't be far from our total debt.

You don't amass a 250m fortune by paying off other peoples debts. Jurys out on Kennedy as far as I am concerned.

get the club for 30million, make us self sufficient.

debt free rangers is worth 50mil atleast i would say. theres a 20mil profit. thats how u amass a fortune

We can't assume anything by bidders visiting Auchenhowie (Gonny stop calling it M***** Park) or who went there first :lol:

Obviously the serious bidders will want to look around and they will want meetings with the admins.

I don't know why anyone would be surprised by this.

Don't think he is what we need,to buy the club and to clear our potential liabilities (Ticketus &Tax, invest in players (keep the one's we have )and bring some in,your are taking about 100m! Otherwise it is a slow and painful rise to the top, still better then going out of business thow.

Without wanting to start the whole debate again, it looks like Kennedy is the preferred bidder and the dreadful deal from the BK's (or the however many horsemen of the apocalypse) has been laughed at.

I understand it is indeed the target of much merriment in some places. :lol:

If Brian Kennedy visited Murray Park and Ibrox that would hardly be surprising. You would want to see what you are possibly buying. I doubt if it has more significance than that at this time.

What I do find irritating is the number of our fans who are quibbling about which new owner will put in what amount of money and whether it is enough. How much are you all willing to put in?

I don't care at this moment who buys Rangers and puts in what amount of money. I will just be grateful for someone coming along to save Rangers FC. I don't have the cash to buy the Gers but I will happily buy a few grands worth of shares from the new people if they go on sale. Instead of reacting to rumour and conjecture our fans should hold any criticism until they have any facts. Someone has already posted that they don't trust Brian Kennedy without any valid reason. What is that about?

It's time that we fans got our own act together and did something practical to help save our Club. That means putting our hands in our own pockets for Rangers and not just sitting back moaning about which bidder isn't likely to put enough in. If 50,000 fans put £1,000 in that would be £50m. I'm up for that but who else would join me?

Just remember that those people offering to buy Rangers FC are buying A DEBT!!!!!

If Brian Kennedy visited Murray Park and Ibrox that would hardly be surprising. You would want to see what you are possibly buying. I doubt if it has more significance than that at this time.

What I do find irritating is the number of our fans who are quibbling about which new owner will put in what amount of money and whether it is enough. How much are you all willing to put in?

I don't care at this moment who buys Rangers and puts in what amount of money. I will just be grateful for someone coming along to save Rangers FC. I don't have the cash to buy the Gers but I will happily buy a few grands worth of shares from the new people if they go on sale. Instead of reacting to rumour and conjecture our fans should hold any criticism until they have any facts. Someone has already posted that they don't trust Brian Kennedy without any valid reason. What is that about?

It's time that we fans got our own act together and did something practical to help save our Club. That means putting our hands in our own pockets for Rangers and not just sitting back moaning about which bidder isn't likely to put enough in. If 50,000 fans put £1,000 in that would be £50m. I'm up for that but who else would join me?

Just remember that those people offering to buy Rangers FC are buying A DEBT!!!!!

I thought that,the point of a discussion forum, was to discuss things. doh